“All was nice until we tried to use the WIFI which has no internet connection”

Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Midvale, Utah
“All was nice until we tried to use the WIFI which has no internet connection”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had to turn off my WIFI settings just to write this revue. Looks like we'll have to do schooling or anything on line down at the Starbuck's. Having only one working elevator made going up and down in the morning a nightmare.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank mikeydude

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Glendale, Colorado
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Our family just needed a place to sleep and that was difficult at this hotel. Our room was chilly to our children so we tried to adjust the temperature but quickly became frustrated when the change in setting caused the A/C to blow hot air. The wall unit is very loud and constantly blows. The bathroom tub had a constant drip and standing water when we went into the room. There were only two path towels in the room when we had a reservation for four. Our room was across from the elevator and we could hear it all night....another irritating noise to deprive us of sleep! For the same price, I think we will try Sunset Station next time. The room itself was a decent size, the beds comfortable, but I would never stay there again. There is an $11 resort fee on top of the advertised price.

Room Tip: Don't stay near the elevator.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
California
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I might have given this property an average if the elevator hadn't broken down. We came back to the hotel ready to go to bed around 11 P.M. We noticed some ruckus around the two elevators so we stayed clear for a bit, waiting for the people in the area to board the elevator. After 5 minutes or so the people hadn't boarded the elevator. I went over to see what was going on. Several of their party were stuck in the elevator. The doors wouldn't open. The only other elevator was also not working. A hotel staff person said we could take the stairs. We were on the 8th floor and declined. I went back to my wife and we waited for about 30 minutes. Finally, one of the elevators began working. When we went back over to the elevator area I heard one of the staff say that people couldn't use the stairs because the stair door was locked and no one could find the key.

The other elevator still had the people stuck in it. We reluctantly boarded the working elevator. Luckily we made it to our floor. When we entered the room the air conditioner was making so much noise that we turned it off. I figured that sometime during the middle of the night we'd wake up in a sweat. That didn't happen. Cool air was getting into the room from a vent in the bathroom.

The following morning we again reluctantly boarded the elevator. It stopped at every floor even though when there was no one on a floor waiting for the elevator.

All that I can tell you about the hotel is that it was cheap, $30. The room was bare bones but the bed was comfortable. We were happy to get to Sam's Town where the rooms were $25 a night with a $10 per day food credit.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Shocking bad treatment at the BJ tables !! I was asked for an ID and lemme say 12 out of 10 people would say helyaz I look over 21 hellooooooo Im a Baby Boomer !? Felt very very demeaning and bordered on Sterling-esque know what I mean?

Back to the property, nice lay out outside, not too many activities to enjoy inside the property more of a gambling venue rather than a family type. Rooms and property very well maintained and clean. Rooms are small but cozy and love the in-room jacuzzi but no instructions on how to use. The ac unit is independent which is good for non smokers since most newer hotels employ central air which brings in smoke from other rooms. Problem was so noisy I felt I was sitting behind the wing under its engine. Constant barrage of noise sounding like jet take offs and descending minus some points here. Security was very visible in/out and in larking areas. Just needs more presence in the garage

There are a few changes Id make in upgrading their employee sensitivity training otherwise like myself, Im now least likely to recommend this place until they do so.

Room Tip: non smoking King Beds
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank knightmoves808
Apple Valley, Utah
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The rooms with a one king bed are nice and roomy. The room was in good shape, and clean. The bath area was very large, but, out dated, laminate counter tops ect. But if you like great water pressure in the shower, this is the place to stay. All the staff I dealt with were very nice. I was there on a Friday night, it was much quieter then I expected for a Casino/hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
bethesda, md.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Fiesta has been a favorite out of town Nevada casino/ Hotel when staying in Las Vegas is neither practical or desired. Good clean rooms at a bargain price. Super restaurant deals and friendly staff makes your stay worth having to rent a car. Video poker machines are player friendly with some jacks or better machines paying better than 100%.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Hemet, California
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I love this hotel, love the buffet but....yes is a butt!
Every time you try to get a reservation in this hotel you have to go tru this song and dance of starting high as much as $56.00 when you can get much lower rate everywhere , from Las Vegas .com and as fare as Hotel.com for as low as 28.00 . When you call the hotel, the swear that their rate is the lower and is not possible anything lower then that . Garbage! It made me waist 30 minute to go in the parking lot, access the internet and make the reservation and then come back to front desk . When they see me again, close the window and pass me to a new teller.
Pitifull