“Awful!!”

Add it.
Restaurant 2 DOS Portillos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Had lunch here recently. Place looks like a hole in the wall. I've been to places that looked like this where the food was outstanding, so I decided to give it a try. Service was so-so. The food was another story. I had two soft chicken taco's. My friend had a hard taco and a cheese casa dia. The tacos were very bland, though the chicken meat was shredded and good quality. The casa dia was paper thin, poor quality and bland. A very small (maybe 6" round) basket of tortilla chips came with the meal. When I asked the waiter for a refill on the chips he said that would $3 more. Three tacos, one casa dia and two soft drinks was $25 (without tip). Taco Bell has better quality and value then this place. These people don't get it . . . don't waste your money.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant 2 DOS Portillos
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We had lunch there today and had the Chili Relleno/Tamale combination and the Two Soft chicken tacos. Everything was great.