1,066 results
All reviews bowling alley movie theater resort fee oyster bar galleria mall feast buffet room key panda express off the strip table games video poker las vegas players card fast food per day up to date shower head
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Price was good. Room was clean! Housekeeping did a really great job. Pool was was awesome!! Lots of places to lay out and cool off from the scorching heat. Drinks were ridiculously expensive at the pool as were the cabanas.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2018

This casino/ hotel is a great value for the traveler who doesn't need or want to stay on the strip or downtown. The rooms are comfortable, very clean and spacious. Service was excellent. I cannot comment on the casino other than to say it is cigarette smoke filled. But that is true of most of the casinos in Vegas.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Been here before. First room they put me in smelled of smoke but was supposed to be nonsmoking. I asked to be moved immediately as I did not want to get charged for someone else's indiscretion. Next they made a big deal about sending up a fridge for my room even though I am on a completely comped stay and give them plenty of action every time I visit. They finally sent it up but it left a bad feeling that they made such a big deal about it. Way off strip but I always rent a car so no big deal for me. Movie theater on premises.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Pleasant enough room but no coffee making facilities meant I had to traipse around at 4.00 am looking for somewhere to buy a coffee. Food outlets could be improved as very basic. No offer to take bags to our room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I really enjoyed my time staying here it was clean and the room was big enough not to get crazy from tiny ness it was decorated fine its off the strip which we like cause its much quietier there--many restaurants in the area to choose from the buffet there was not for me but we went out to eat and the coffee shop was good too--

Stayed: March 2018