“The Best Guide Service Ever !!”

Sierra Fin Addicts Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Sierra Fin Addicts we offer both open and private (up to 6 passengers) fishing charters on beautiful Lake Tahoe. Both prime time morning and afternoon 1/2 day fishing trips are available year round, weather permitting. Three-Quarter Day Private Charters are also available. On our trips we target Lake Trout (aka Mackinaw) year round and seasonal Rainbow & Brown Trout!
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have known Gerald since he was a deckhand on the Royal Polaris and the charter boat Fortune. We have fished for tuna together for many years. He has a passion for catching anything with fins on. I have fished with him several times at Tahoe and he still has an incredibly high standard of what a good experience for his clients is.

No one can guarantee catching fish , but when you go out with Gerald you will know that he gave you the best chance possible to have your dream trip. He really is that good.

Simply put he is an amazing fisherman and most importantly and amazing person.

You will love your experience with him

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I reside in Lake Tahoe and have done several fishing charters with different guides over the years. I've been out with Gerald a couple of times now and I must say he runs a top notch operation. Not only does Gerald have a wealth of both saltwater and freshwater (Lake Tahoe) fishing knowledge, but his boat and gear are top of the line. He recently purchased a brand new custom boat, which is probably the nicest well equipped fishing boat on the lake.
As far as fishing goes I've had the pleasure of catching Rainbow, Brown, & Lake Trout fishing Tahoe. Gerald likes to mix it up so even after catching your limit or Lake Trout there is still an opportunity of catching other species. You definitely get your monies worth fishing with Sierra Fin Addicts.
I highly recommend this charter service!

2  Thank Brian P
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Sierra Fin Addicts is the best Tahoe fishing experience you can get. Gerald knows the lake better than anyone up there. He's patient, helpful, an excellent teacher if you want to learn, and won't rush you. He does everyone to ensure we're catching fish. I make a point to go annually now because I'm guarenteed a great time on the lake with some fresh fish to takeaway in the cooler. Oh yeah, and it's a great value too!

-Bryce

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband and I had an amazing time fishing with Gerrold. He maintained great communication with me before the trip regarding weather conditions and was extremely knowledgeable about Lake Tahoe history. We caught some beautiful Mackinaw and after he cleaned the fish for us he told us about a restaurant that would prepare the fish for us that was delicious. I can't wait to go back in the summer and do it all again!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Gerald is really THE GUY. Very professional, he made us feel really comfortable and was always on top of everything. He know every spot in the lake and knows exactly when and where the fish are going to bite.

Nice conversation, lots of fishing stories (lol), and lots of fish as well

My dad and I had the perfect fishing day at the big blue. The icing on the cake was finally getting one of the biggest lake trout of the whole summer season - and that's not a fisherman's story, we have proof! :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction