I spent only one night at this Hyatt, on a work trip. The room was spacious, well appointed, comfortable, very clean. Staff is friendly, helpful, and solicitous. The casino part is off to the side and you don't really have to be aware of it if you're not interested. The location is virtually lakeside and even my view (over the various pools, nothing grand) was pleasant.
I think this would be a great base for a vacation--it's hard to quite put a finger on why it feels so very nice, it just does. It's upscale without being ostentatious about it. You just get the feeling they want you to have a good experience--and you do.
One nice touch I've never seen before--when you get up in the middle of the night, you trigger a little night light at the base of the bedside table. No need to turn on a lamp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular setting on Lake Tahoe’s north shore with 500 feet of private, lakefront beach. Surrounded by towering pines and mountain greenery; 35 miles to Reno/Tahoe Int’l Airport; 40 miles to South Lake Tahoe Airport. Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino was recreated in the classic style of a 1920s alpine grand lodge. Exterior renovations of river rock and shingles complement the natural environment with colors echoing the tradition and sense of history of the original homes built in the Tahoe area. Extensive river rock landscaping and two outdoor fireplaces add to the guests' sense of arrival at the "Old Tahoe-Lodge" style entrance. The resort's Grand Lobby boasts crafted stonework, creating a cozy setting amid the warmth of an oversized double-sided fireplace, rich leather chairs and high-beam ceilings. The 421 guestrooms, including 24 lakeside cottages, have been decorated with natural pine, distressed wood, and leather furnishings, reflecting the setting with autumn colors of moss, brick red and wheat. Included in our Lake Tahoe resort's $60 million transformation was the addition of the Spa Terrace, a new three-story wing adjacent to the main 12-story hotel. Offering 138 luxury guestrooms with views of the Sierra Nevada skyline, the addition provides visitors with private balconies and breathtaking lake views. The Spa Terrace replaces the resort's former Aspen Terrace and overlooks the resort's new swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Prestigia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Hotel Incline Village
- Hyatt Lake Tahoe Resort
- Hyatt Incline Village
- Hyatt Regency Incline Village
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa And Casino Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Incline Village