“Good Pet Friendly hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Horseshu Hotel and Casino

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Horseshu Hotel and Casino
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Jackpot
“Good Pet Friendly hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed 1 night on our way south. Very affordable and no pet fees. The hotel entranceways were old and dirty so we were a little concerned upon arrival. We were pleasantly surprised with our room. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfy. I did think the bedding needed to be replaced as it was old and worn, but clean. Large grass field for dog, Mollie, to run around. We would stay here again if traveling with our dog.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Norstor1
Megan A, Guest Relations Manager at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Thank you very much for your review, Norine. Quality guest service and cleanliness are important to us and I apologize that we fell short during your stay. I have sent your review to our hotel team. I am so glad to hear you and Mollie enjoyed your stay and do look forward to your next visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Burley, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We travel with our pets,and had 2 free nights at the horseshu, the $5.00 pet fee is very reasonable. The rooms were clean,and comfy,had 2 different color bedspread on the beds,but that is all we could find wrong with the rooms.we will stay there again.we are looking forward to the remodeling that they are doing,please keep it a pet friendly hotel.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kelli9
Megan A, Guest Relations Manager at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
I'm glad you and your pet had a positive experience, Kelli. We really appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for staying with us!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We went to Jackpot and played at Cactus Pete's for our wedding anniversary in April. We didn't get a room we just stayed the one day and left. Then they sent us a comped room for two nights so we decided to stay the two nights at the Horseshu in August. Everything was great, for free I really couldnt complain, except that there was a dirty wash cloth hanging on the shower head when I went to take a shower. I didnt complain or anything. I should have informed someone just for a training moment not because I was mad. My husband cleaned it up. Also one more. Complaint is the room I had didnt have a fridge or a microwave. I really thought those were just like standard in hotel rooms. Everyone was nice and the beds were just fine! I'd stay again at that price but I don't think I'd pay to stay.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank KristiePatrick
Megan A, Guest Relations Manager at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
I am so sorry to hear this Kristie. Quality guest service and cleanliness are both top priorities for us and what you described is certainly not our standard. We do appreciate your feedback and would like to follow up with you. Please feel free to send your contact information and details of your experience to Guest.Services@pnkmail.com and we'd be more than happy to get in touch with you. Thank you for visiting and we hope you give us another try.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Excellent time too be had.we had a great time,and the hot tub was also excellent.we enjoyed the whole expierience,and won somemoney too. It was a fun place too spend theweekend.the food was great and I got my meal comped from my money I spent in the casino. Ehat a deal that was.

• Stayed November 2013
Clatskanie, Or.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We love Cactus Pete's Hotel and Casino but can't stay at the hotel with pets so we stay at the Horseshu, which is owned by Cactus Pete's. It is a great location for pets and lots of room for them to roam and exercise. Rooms are really great for the price and staff is very friendly. And of course, you are just a short walk or complimentary bus ride across the street to Cactus Pete's for your favorite gaming activity! Highly recommend staying here with your pet.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DonaldnCherylP
Boise, Idaho, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

We rented a midsize car for the weekend ($50 total/34mpg) and went that way.The only thing that I didn't like was that there was no coffee in the room when we got there. We ended up going across to the Cactus and getting coffee. Then, after making a pot with two packs (one is like water) we ended up going to the General Store because it was disgusting. If you smoke-take cigarettes with you (they cost $2 more a pack there). Also, the buffet at Bartons' is awesome (especially Sunday morning)!!! So is the food (menu/prices). If you want the free drinks while gambling give the server a $5 tip and you'll see her much more often and get served much better drinks. My wife and I went this past weekend (10/11-10/13-2013) and had a blast!! We can't wait to go again!

Room Tip: We chose the room with two queens on accident. It was a great room and very clean, but next time we...