Horseshu Hotel and Casino
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$45
US$63
US$43
  • Restaurant
US$78
Blue Lakes Inn(Twin Falls)
US$113
US$110
US$69
My Place Hotel - Twin Falls, ID(Twin Falls)
US$118
US$104
US$150
US$120
US$95
US$93
All reviewshot tubplayer's clubice machinenice place to stayrooms are largefirst floorwould stay againcactus petelas vegaspetscasinogamblingidaholinenshairdryertower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We have come to this hotel several times before. We enjoy the small town, hassle-free gaming and buffet at Cactus Pete's (their sister property across the street). I am in crutches, and I was quite pleased to learn that they would lend me a wheelchair at no cost while I was a guest of the hotel. That certainly increased my enjoyment of being here. The casino has quite a large floor of slot machines. We enjoyed playing Craps on the machine with several other people, and we also enjoyed winning.

The room that we are in is a room for the handicapped, and it is beautiful and fresh smelling. The A/C has forced air and is quiet.

It's a good place to stay, and this is why we keep coming back.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karoleigh
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed one night. The room was nice and clean. The bed was comfy. I loved the extra vanity area outside of the bathroom. I would stay here again.

We stayed on the 2nd floor with the pool outside the window. We didnt like the noise from the pool that came through.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor with the pool outside the window. We didn't like the noise from the pool that came through.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Megan A, Guest Relations Manager at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay and liked the extra room vanity. I do, however, apologize for the pool noise that came in. Thank you for being our guest and we do hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We only paid $39! The rooms are clean and the customer service was outstanding! The hotel is outdated and needs repair but that didn't bother us. They were working on updating the swimming pool so I'm hoping that they will be updating the rooms next! We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Megan A, Guest Relations Manager at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Oh my, It's great to see someone so excited about their stay! We are always looking to improve and update our property and so a hotel renovation may not be too far away. I'm please you appreciated our service and rates. We certainly aim to impress. Thank you for sharing your review and for being our guest. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The room was spotless and spacious. We thought it was odd that at most places you need a room key for entrance for security purposes and this place had auto open doors even around the side entrance and it was a bit unnerving. The WiFi signal was poor at best so finally we just gave up. Lots of parking though.
Check in and out have to be done across the street at Cactus Pete's and all customer questions are there as well. We were on the third floor so an elevator would have been nice but there was not one. It is a nice enough place but it kind of feels a little left out of the loop. Next time will look at options.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rodney01
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We were traveling thru Jackpot on the way home and needed a spot to stay and wisely (unknown to us) chose to contact the Horseshue for a room. We made the reservation on line requesting a lower smoking room because we had dogs with us--the motel accommodated our request. We had to check into the motel at Cactus Pete's across the highway but that was no problem for us.
We found the room to be large, clean, and completely without any smoke smell (not sure how they do it but it was absolutely odorless). The bed was great, the place was very quiet (we were there on a Wednesday night), with plenty of room to potty the dogs outside on real, thick grass! The hallway leading to the room was spotless--the doors and entryway were as well. This place must have a fantastic cleaning staff--hopefully they are rewarded for their hard work.
I am extremely impressed and satisfied with the entire experience and the Horseshu has my A-number one recommendation as a place to choose in Jackpot.

Room Tip: Ask for a lower room if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple