We go thru Jackpot twice per year, going to and coming home from Yuma, AZ where we spend the winter. It is always a two day stop at Cactus Pete's. They have fantastic rooms in the Tower but we usually stay in their sister property across the street, The Horseshoe which is pet friendly. The dealers, pit bosses and cocktail waitresses are a cut above any casino I have been in. It is more like being in, and this is hard to explain, but a hometown casino? where everyone seems to know everyone and they are very personal. Not the robots that you find in many other casinos that are just there to do a job. Hard to explain, you just have to go there to experience it yourself. And the buffet is great! 2 for the price of 1 on Wednesday nights, this is a must! If you go, say hello to Ed for me, the best pit boss I have ever encountered!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ameristar Cactus Petes Resort Casino in Jackpot, Nevada features a 296-room luxury hotel, as well as a 26,000-square-foot live action casino. Guests can enjoy one of five enticing dining options, go for a swim in the Olympic sized pool, or relax at the Jackpot 18-hole golf course. Don’t miss the Summer Outdoor Concert Series at Cactus Petes. This event is held in the 4,000-seat amphitheater and draws legendary musicians for all to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cactus Petes Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Petes Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Hotel Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Resort Casino Jackpot, Nevada