Cactus Petes Resort Casino
US$45
Hotwire.com
US$78
Blue Lakes Inn(Twin Falls)
US$120
US$93
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewscactus petesrv parktower roomsseafood buffettable gamesfun placenice roomcoffee makerroom ratenon smokingking bedsmoking roomslot machineschecking inlas vegasidahocasino
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

This casino/hotel was a very pleasant experience! If tripadvisor had a higher rating than 5.....like 10 that's what I'd rate this facility! All of the staff was beyond helpful and gracious....the best I've ever experienced at any resort facility.....really!

• Stayed: September 2013
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Cactus Petes Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

We couldn't be more excited to hear this! Thanks for sharing your review and for being our guest.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

You have several choices for meals. The Canyon Cove has a beautiful buffet with everything you can think of and Friday evenings they offer all you can eat seafood for those of us that are landlocked. The Desert Room has a variety of meals and service is fast. If you want to dress up and have cocktail dining in a dim lit environment they have The Plateau Room and if you don't mind walking across the street there is Poncho Villa's with an excellent Mexican Grill.
The room accommodations are very nice. You can have a suite overlooking the pool or a room near the casino.

Room Tip: All the newly remodeled rooms are very nice and comfortable. The beds are super nice. We enjoyed our stay in the Tower with a patio and near the pool. If you would like to be closer to the casino they will accommodate you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IdahoKate
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Cactus Petes Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

I'm glad you enjoy all of our dining options. Thanks for being our guest and for sharing your review - we're getting hungry just reading it!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Reserved 2 rooms for Sammy Hagar and Whitesnake concert. Front desk upgraded us to corner rooms across from each other for $20 each. Rooms were in perfect condition, paint, carpet, bedspreads, lamps and flat screen tv. Bathroom was clean. The only thing negative was the moldy smell coming from the drain. It needed Drano in the sink and tub. Our sisters room across the hall was the same way. Even though it was a busy Sunday because of the concert, it never felt too crowded. Good food.

Room Tip: Ask for a free upgrade. If you don't get a free one, it won't be much more and worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jodiann007
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Cactus Petes Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

I'm glad your party had a great time and enjoyed your upgrade. We appreciate your feedback and I'll have our team look into that issue. Thanks for sharing your reviews and for visiting us!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Stayed here Sammy Hagar/Whitesnake weekend.
Very happy with our stay. Had never been here before.
I only played slots and really broke even and my money lasted a long time. Even when it got crowded, i had no Real trouble getting a machine..It was just very noisy.
Other then that busy concert time, at no time did i experience what others did, with Drink servers ignoring me or taking forever with drinks. They were very nice and fast and they appreciated my tips. It made me feel like people don't tip them. Swimming pool was great although a little crowded as concert people started to show up. oh well, it's to be expected. I will return...I had fun.
I LOVED that they had a Quality Band on non-concert days, sometimes you just need a break from gambling...lots of dancers!! BRAVO Cactus Petes!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Apachegrl
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Cactus Petes Resort Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

It's great to hear you enjoyed your first visit with us! Thanks for sharing your experience; we'll pass your feedback along to our team and we are happy you enjoyed our live music. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Had a last minute trip to jackpot because was last of our vacation time. Stayed in a suite last time but this time they could only find us an average room. Not happy. Guess the people there for the concert were more important then people that have been goin there for a lifetime. Oh well....my money can be spent closer to home as I live in idaho falls, idaho. Fort hall is not far and the machines pay better. Will probably not return.

• Stayed: August 2013

I'm so sorry to hear this. When we have large concert events, rooms sell out quickly; I apologize that we couldn't accommodate your room request. We do value your feedback and thank you for being our guest. We hope you reconsider and come back to see us.