I've been driving between California and Montana for over 45 years and started stopping at Cactus Petes when it was nothing more than a cinder block building on the side of the road and have always enjoyed myself.
Now I book a room in the tower because I know what to expect. The rooms are very clean and well appointed with all the amenities (coffee maker, safe, etc.). The beds are comfortable and the pillows are great.
There is additional free coffee, tea and soft drinks right inside the casino as you enter from the rooms.
Front desk people are pleasant and professional. I'm hard pressed to think of anything I don't like about the place with the exception of the cigarette smoke in the casino, but even that isn't TOO bad.
It's a nice getaway place or stopping place on your way north or south.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ameristar Cactus Petes Resort Casino in Jackpot, Nevada features a 296-room luxury hotel, as well as a 26,000-square-foot live action casino. Guests can enjoy one of five enticing dining options, go for a swim in the Olympic sized pool, or relax at the Jackpot 18-hole golf course. Don’t miss the Summer Outdoor Concert Series at Cactus Petes. This event is held in the 4,000-seat amphitheater and draws legendary musicians for all to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cactus Petes Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Petes Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Hotel Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Resort Casino Jackpot, Nevada