Every stop at Cactus Pete’s in Jackpot, Nevada has been a marvellous experience. Absolutely no hassles with reservations and check-in is always a breeze. It is a breath of fresh air to come to Jackpot and Cactus Petes. We have always stayed in the Diamond Tower but there are two additional properties associated with Cactus Pete’s (Granite Range & Horseshu) although we have not stayed in those accommodations.
The rooms are well appointed with two large double beds (or a king). There is a flat screen TV mounted on the dresser. The usual amenities of a coffee maker, safe and bathroom items includes something unusual for most hotels - glass glasses and ceramic coffee mugs. No plastic or paper glasses! The bathroom has a single sink and the towels are thick.
There are a few eating options at Cactus Pete’s, we have tried the buffet which is very good, and the restaurant serves very fine meals, try the “make-your-own” omelette in the morning. One drawback is coffee at $2.75 a cup (the website says $1.99), a suggestion is get a coffee from the floor and bring it in with you.
We note that unlike some casino’s, Cactus Pete’s frequently changes the machines, there are always new one’s being added. If you need a break from the casino, try the pool and hot tub. Or if you want to go a few blocks down the road, try the golf course.
We would highly recommend this hotel if you are ever travelling on Hwy 93 and need a break, you can’t go wrong by stopping at Cactus Pete’s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ameristar Cactus Petes Resort Casino in Jackpot, Nevada features a 296-room luxury hotel, as well as a 26,000-square-foot live action casino. Guests can enjoy one of five enticing dining options, go for a swim in the Olympic sized pool, or relax at the Jackpot 18-hole golf course. Don’t miss the Summer Outdoor Concert Series at Cactus Petes. This event is held in the 4,000-seat amphitheater and draws legendary musicians for all to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cactus Petes Resort Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cactus Petes Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Hotel Jackpot
- Cactus Petes Resort Casino Jackpot, Nevada