“Pleasantly surprised”
Review of MontBleu Casino

MontBleu Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Casino with lots of action, live entertainment with star performers, dining and shops.
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Nice throwback to yesteryear. This place has gone through many changes of the years and was in a very sad state of disrepair. MontBleu is trying to revive the old girl and has done some nice work on remodel and facelift techniques that makes the place much more presentable. Also, the entertainment is attracting some good names and the venues are nice. The gambling is relaxed and the staff is friendly. Keep up the good work and strive to be constantly better.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

My Fiancee and I checked in for the night. It was very smooth and not crowded at all. This place is very easy to find. The room was clean. Bathrooms a little outdated but very spacious overall. Security was very relaxed. We checked in on 4/20 but there was not alot of issues at all. The buffett was not sufficient for the money. Check out was easy and fast. Overall, alot to do here, close to other casinos, friendly people, and beds were super comfy. Would definitely recommend and come back.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I have never experienced such terrible customer service in my life. Me and 2 of my friends stayed her for my birthday. After a great night at the club we went back to the room. my friends brought 3 friends with them. after an hour we got a visit from security about a noise complaint. so the 3 friends left, did i mention security saw them leave. an hour later we got another noise complaint even though we were long in bed by then. There were people outside running up and down the halls but they blamed us. we checked out no biggie. 3 days later i check my credit card to see they charged me 127 dollars saying i had 5 extra guest staying in my room. The only extra guest i had were 3 people for an hour. I spoke with the manager (john) who refused to credit me back. after a heated discussion with him basically implying that i was a liar. The manager wouldnt pull the security tapes, or even look up the other peoples room to see that they had there own room. Told me that we caused a fire hazard, and had guest demanding a refund. Im sorry i wasnt aware there some law that says you cant having anyone in your room for an hour, thats right cause theres not. If these people stayed over night with us that would be one thing but they did not. also i kept telling him the story and that it was only 3 people. but he wouldnt even listen. And now after reading yelp reviews about the same night were people were complaining about a fire alarm that went off not noise i am even more mad. i should not have to pay for something i did not do. This is by far the worst experience i have ever had at a hotel. i will never stay here again, neither will my family who has been staying at this hotel for years. They have lost a long time customers, but i can tell you they dont even care. your better off spending the extra money to stay at harrahs, or harveys.

4  Thank AmberT85
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I like this hotel and Casino.. Staffs are polite and foods good at the open buffet restaurant. Only rooms are should change and it can be better. When you stay in a Casino Hotel, you expect a little luxury rooms. Be away from machines but you can enjoy poker or other games on the table.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Loved the slots here! Almost every one I played paid back, and people around me were doing pretty well also. The restaurant is also quite good--best blue cheese dressing anywhere. The casino is a bit tired and kind of musty, so that may be an issue for some. I have not stayed in the hotel, so can't speak to that aspect of the property. Parking is pretty easy as well. I will definitely come back on my next visit to Tahoe!

1  Thank Chrispy56