“only one cook.”
Review of 888 Noodle Bar - CLOSED

888 Noodle Bar
Reviewed 22 January 2014

partial full restaurant. slow service as there is only one cook. very good food though and we were warned it would be a bit slow. chef needs help from support cooks.

1  Thank Gilmorez

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Eat the plum wine ice cream. You will NOT regret it. Sooooo delicious!

And the service was fabulous. They really pay attention and make sure your tea cups never run dry!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Had BBQ Pork and spring rolls as appetizer and split a pad thai between my wife and I...plenty of food and all good to very good. Our waiter was Vi and he was awesome...the rhythm of the meal was good and he took care of everything just when it seemed we needed him. He took great care of us and we certainly appreciated that.

1  Thank Colin C
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I wanted ramen soup and could not go up on Spring Mtn and get back for the show (Raiding the Rock Vault--GREAT BY THE WAY). Anyway, food is good. Prices too high. Sigh..
I mean like $12 or more for a bowl of soup? $55 inc tip for one entre; broc and beef, one noodle soup, and one appet of pot stickers. I think it is too high for what you get, but Vegas is no longer the town of cheap food deals-now the focus is on gourmet and high prices.

1  Thank BECE2
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Had lunch here during the convention. Food was good (pad thai noodles) but a bit of a long wait when a convention is in town.

1  Thank Michelle L