“Surprisingly good food, great service, tucked away inside LVH Benihana”
Review of 888 Noodle Bar - CLOSED

888 Noodle Bar
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Nice little shop tucked away inside Benihana with great service. Went there for takeout with a cold -the servers were enchanting and helpful and fussed over me endlessly. Would definitely go there again..

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stopped here along with seeing the great classic rock show, Raiding the Rock Vault. Small noodle shop with two authentic chefs firing up delicious pad thai noodles with chicken and shrimp, pot stickers and spring rolls, etc. Food was hot and fresh, service was prompt and personal, overall, an almost hidden respite from all the activities outside, without spending a fortune. Mango sorbet dessert delicious too on a hot night.

1  Thank Moosetwo
Reviewed 1 April 2014

You must have the Wonton Noodle Soup. This is as close as it gets to the Hong Kong, Cantonese style I've found in Las Vegas Strip area. There is also one in the Palazzo somewhere that is equally good, but I come here to get my fix when I am on a business trip. If you go to far, you end up at the Hibachi place, which I say don't bother to pay for the overpriced & flavorless food. Instead, try a few dishes at this Noodle Bar and get great food at great value for Vegas price.

1  Thank YanKnowsGoodFood
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Raised in Hawaii for 30 years, I know noodle soup. Husband and I stopped in here after the Splendor in the Glass wine event Saturday night at the LVH. 888 Noodle Bar is a small area in the back of Benihana Restaurant which has very nice decor. We were promptly seated and greeted. Husband had BBQ pork noodle soup ($16), while I had the Seafood noodle soup ($18). Both of us agree, some of the BEST noodle soup ever. Perfect portion size (not massive) and the quantity of the main ingredients was very generous. Lots of pork for husband and more seafood than I've had anywhere in mine (about 4 shrimp, 2 large scallops and 4 or 5 large pieces of white fish). The broth in each of our soups was decadent and well worth the price. We will be back!

1  Thank haynathrt
Reviewed 22 January 2014

partial full restaurant. slow service as there is only one cook. very good food though and we were warned it would be a bit slow. chef needs help from support cooks.

1  Thank Gilmorez