“My Wedding Day” 5 of 5 bubbles

Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland, United States
“My Wedding Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

We got married 8/6/13, and shalimar was the best ever. I man made sure everything was perfect and made our wedding a time to remember. This was the best experience with the best chapel, the best director (I man), the best reverend, and the best first dance experience. I will definetly be doing my renewal of my vows in the future here. Thanks again to iman....

Thanks,
Mr.& Mrs. Laing

Visited August 2013
4 Thank CathyNorton

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Plain Dealing, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Beautiful July Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

We had a Chapel wedding and I must say it was WONDERFUL!! We got married July 6, 2013 and it was a great day! I will never forget this day. I was so afraid to get married at Shalimar at first because I had read so many bad reviews. So I call the chapel and I spoke to a wonderful man name Eman. He talked to me for quite awhile and he promised me that my special day will be speical. We arrived in Las Vegas a few day before and the morning of the wedding my sister & I went to the chapel to "check it out"! And it was Great!! The limo came to picked us up later that evening and it was just magical! Our pictures and video are beautiful! All my friends back home got a chance to watch the wedding! It was a wonderful surprise and at a great price! Thank you Eman for everything. I highly recommend Shalimar to anyone that is looking for a Great place to get married!!

1 Thank Jeannine W
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fun July Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

Shalimar was great we had our wedding in July and everything was great we did their $129.00 package and the photos on the CD came out great. Iman was so nice helped my Bride out to get over being so nervous. Would recommend Shalimar to anyone.

4 Thank Brad H
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Special Day at the Shalimar Wedding Chapel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

I had a beautiful summer outdoor wedding in the gazebo. Our photographer, Iman, was very accommodating and followed our directions and wishes, making us very happy. The complimentary limousine was excellent and the total package was only $150.00, which was a great value for our money. I highly recommend the Shalimar Wedding Chapel for couples getting married and looking for a location on their special day.

5 Thank Micah S
“Gazebo wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

We had a gazebo wedding and it was so beautiful. Our photos came out so nice they put extra photos on our cd we didn't even know it was a nice surprise when we got home. Everybody was so helpful very happy with our experience.

4 Thank MG2288

Been to Shalimar Wedding Chapel? Share your experiences!