“Overrated, over hyped. Not missing out. ”
Review of Sugar Factory

Sugar Factory
Ranked #46 of 181 Dessert in Las Vegas
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The only thing my partner was ranting and raving about on this whole holiday was “The sugar factory” unfortunately it didn’t live up to our expectations. As we’re from Ireland she decided to buy a groupon voucher & give it a try. It will be either a hit or miss... We arrived at 11am and asked when could we redeem the voucher as it was only for “Sunday brunch” the girl at the desk said “come anytime”. We then arrived at 6ish. When the server arrived we explained the voucher and he told us “it wasn’t possible to use” but after the manager coming over (the manager was fantastic) he honored the voucher which I’m 100% thankful for but if I had of known how bad the service would have been I’d never have even went.

Myself having worked in top hotels worldwide i’d give the food 6 or 7/10 that’s me been really nice. I manage restaurants back at home and I’ve never seen such poor, unattentive, extremely slow service. Maybe the company is more interested in sale targets, quick table turn overs then the actual customers who are there.
When my food came out it was wrong, the server clearly got my order wrong after calling back the order TWICE to us. And made it seem like it was BOH’s fault??
I even told him ‘look I understand it’s busy’ and his reply was “no we’re actually not busy Sunday’s can be weird”

I was even making excuses for him, but to me they looked understaffed. And I believe if you can’t control a restaurant at a busy time it’s best to get a waiting list rather then having poor customer service. Maybe this place is fantastic on a quiet day. But definitely didn’t meet the hype.
Tables squished together.
Loud music.
Wrong food order.
Extremely slow service.
Late for a show. (A show I was waiting for years to see when I was last in Vegas and we rock up late due to the service here)
Overrated.

When you actually look around the restaurant people are taken photos of the smoky drinks to broadcast it on every social media to say “look where I have been” but in reality when I was leaving this restaurant last night most drinking glasses on empty tables are half full.
This place 100% overhyped.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Woefully understaffed, the poor girl at the bar was absolutely swamped with no help. The drinks are ok but way overpriced. They don’t put prices on the menu for cocktails which is cheeky.
There are a lot of better places to try in Vegas for fancy drinks and instagrammable food.

1  Thank deville1984
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Fun place to visit for father’s day brunch. We bought a groupon deal but actually it wasn’t as expensive as we had thought it would be so even without the Groupon it was reasonable.

The deal we had involved free flowing mimosas served in their iconic goblets. They were poured over dry ice so looked like a Halloween drink!

Food very yummy.

So the goblet drinks are about $30 and the food was around $17 for a grilled cheese sandwich, fries and soup and $15 for pancakes.

Only issue was wait time to be serviced was long but they were busy.

Give it a go, bright, run and different.

1  Thank Bringonthehols
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I absolutely loved the feeling of the restaurant. Food was really good. The people-watching was even better. The server was very informative and helpful. Service was good!!!

1  Thank tapdansr
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

It was the only place open before 11. I had the grilled cheese and it was not worth $17, I feel like the drinks were overpriced too.