“Great food inside the Silverton Casino”
Review of Sundance Grill

Sundance Grill
Ranked #765 of 4,954 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Coffee shop atmosphere within the Silverton Casino - staff was excellent as was the food. Nice variety of choices - four different options at our table and all looked very good. Try the Gelato on your way out!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Inside the Silverton Casino, this coffee shop is like any other. But the service is as slow as molasses in January.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This place was the only late night and all day option at Silverton. I had a salad - very heavily dressed, but good for a diner salad. My husband had a club sandwich. His was good - nothing exciting, but it was off-hours and we were pretty excited not to have to eat fast food.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We found this friendly restaurant after a long day and was not looking for a 4-star dinner. The prices were reasonable and food was very good. The waitress was extremely friendly which made the meal that much ore pleasant. Good overall experience and good decor. For a good meal, friendly service and a good price, then this is a the place to visit

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I wanted a steak dinner and was too tried to drive during a recent stay at the Silverton Casino. So I found my way to the Sundance Grill and was pleased to find a very reasonably priced steak dinner.

It came with a choice of soup, good not great. The 12 oz NY strip steak was cooked to perfection and served with enough mashed potatoes, fresh broccoli and carrots that my vegetarian wife could have split my entree and been happy.

A quick stop at the gelato bar on the way out and I was more than satisfied!

I had previously eaten at the Sundance, and it was good then too!

Good food, good price, good service. Perfect for a reasonable meal for a weary traveller!