“Ate at Ago while staying at Hard Rock”
Review of Ago Las Vegas - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Cross street: Harmon
Reviewed 13 June 2010

Ate at Ago while staying at the Hard Rock in Vegas. I must it was excellent. Had a hard time making up my mind what to eat while there, so the bar tender ( I ate at the bar) recommend a pork chop which was on the specials I believe and I have to say it was by far the best pork chop I've ever had. I'm not the biggest pork chop fan in the world but it was amazing. I'd no doubt eat at Ago again if staying at Hard Rock, or maybe even make trip there to eat.

1  Thank Terpsfan72
There are newer reviews for Ago Las Vegas

Reviewed 21 February 2010

We had dinner at Ago last night for the second time in two months. We have travelled to Italy in the past, and found the food and wine to be very authentic to Tuscany. Service is also very good. Try the Papradelle and Wild Boar pasta dish.

1  Thank Mahekal
Reviewed 9 February 2010

Ago is a great place for amazing food and classy atmosphere! Went with a party of 6 and had $200 in coupons. Waited a while for dinner but was given free shots because of the wait. Overall great food and service.... Not cheap have coupons!

1  Thank norm2h
Reviewed 15 October 2009

We had a big group of family and friends coming from three corners of the country to meet in Las Vegas to celebrate my son's 21st birthday. I was anxious about coordinating the birthday dinner, since our guests ranged in age from 9 to 81, and some of the guests have owned and worked in high end restaurants for decades, so I wanted this to be something special that everyone would love. I narrowed the list down to 3 or 4 places and started working on menus, pricing and other details with the group event coordinators at each.
The Ago staff was amazing and so helpful, flexible and attuned to the kind of evening we wanted. After we decided on Ago, I read some lukewarm reviews so I was even more nervous when we arrived.
My nerves disappeared when we walked into the location. Ago is beautiful, lovely flattering lighting, medium noise level (loud enough to make you feel like you are at a party, yet not so loud that you can't hear the people at the other end of your table talking). The service for our group was outstanding, it is not easy to meet the needs of 19 people, but the staff did so in what seemed to be an effortless manner. The food was delicious, particularly the salad and the pesto pasta with green beans and potatoes. I'm not a meat eater so I didn't try the chicken dish, however I noticed that two of the younger kids who typically don't eat much finished their chicken off so it must have been good!
We had intended the dinner to last about two hours, but we stayed almost four hours as everyone was enjoying the evening and we were made to feel so comfortable and welcomed by Ago.
There are hundreds of restaurants in Las Vegas---I would definitely go back to Ago.

1  Thank matgandi
Reviewed 14 September 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Hard Rock, and had dinner at Ago on Labor Day. We both received a $50 credit for the restaurant just by signing up for the Rockstar Club and playing the slots a little while.

We ordered drinks (which were promptly delivered), and started out with some appetizers. I had the prociutto with melon, and my husband had the antipasto plate with cured meats, cheeses, olives and roasted red peppers. Both of these appetizers were FANTASTIC!! (the presentation was beautiful as well) For our entrees, I had the black liguini with clams, and my husband had the tagliatelle. Again, both dishes were thouroughly enjoyed. For dessert, I had the cannoli and a cup of tea. Cannoli was great, however when I put the cream in my tea, it curdled. I let our waiter know and he rectified the situation in record time and apologized profusely!

I wish I knew the name of this waiter, because he was AMAZING...super polite and very friendly. Ambience is great, music is not loud at all, quick service, great food. I would definitely dine here again!

P.S. If you plan on eating here, make sure to dress appropriately. (dressy casual is sufficient, don't go overboard). There were several people around us in baseball hats and/or shorts, t-shirts...ruins the atmosphere.