“The Bottom LIne” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cross street: Harmon
Cary, North Carolina
“The Bottom LIne”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2010

Not sure if they have changed chefs or management since some of these awful reviews but I experienced nothing but a quality experience, a combination of wonderful food and quality service.
I had a wonderful bowl of Tuscan Tomato Bread soup, fried calamari and spaghetti and veal meatballs. It was all fantasic. Details:
I have
fried calamari all over the country and this was one of the best. Crispy, light, not tough and a wonderfully simple light tomato sauce.
The bread was fresh and hot and served wtih two very nice dips, one was a sun dried tomato tapanade and the other EVO with BV.
My third course was a hand made spaghettil with veal meatballs. it was wonderful. Had a great glass of wine as well.
I ate at the bar (working in town by myself) and the two gentlemen that served were conversive without being intrusive and when i couldnt finish my food they boxed it all up:
extra sauce for the calamari and a whole new side of bread-told me to enjoy my lunch tomorrow and I will have enough to eat for lunch!!
Was it expensive-yes, was it worth it-yes. I would highly suggest finding out prices before you go, all of these in-casino private restaurants are not cheap. Some are just gimics and some like AGO are just plain good!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank tgabe

Baltimore Maryland
“Ate at Ago while staying at Hard Rock”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2010

Ate at Ago while staying at the Hard Rock in Vegas. I must it was excellent. Had a hard time making up my mind what to eat while there, so the bar tender ( I ate at the bar) recommend a pork chop which was on the specials I believe and I have to say it was by far the best pork chop I've ever had. I'm not the biggest pork chop fan in the world but it was amazing. I'd no doubt eat at Ago again if staying at Hard Rock, or maybe even make trip there to eat.

1 Thank Terpsfan72
Scottsdale
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ago at Hard Rock - authentic Tuscan cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2010

We had dinner at Ago last night for the second time in two months. We have travelled to Italy in the past, and found the food and wine to be very authentic to Tuscany. Service is also very good. Try the Papradelle and Wild Boar pasta dish.

1 Thank Mahekal
Irvine, California
“Ago is a great place for amazing food and...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2010

Ago is a great place for amazing food and classy atmosphere! Went with a party of 6 and had $200 in coupons. Waited a while for dinner but was given free shots because of the wait. Overall great food and service.... Not cheap have coupons!

1 Thank norm2h
los angeles
“great location for a very special evening!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2009

We had a big group of family and friends coming from three corners of the country to meet in Las Vegas to celebrate my son's 21st birthday. I was anxious about coordinating the birthday dinner, since our guests ranged in age from 9 to 81, and some of the guests have owned and worked in high end restaurants for decades, so I wanted this to be something special that everyone would love. I narrowed the list down to 3 or 4 places and started working on menus, pricing and other details with the group event coordinators at each.
The Ago staff was amazing and so helpful, flexible and attuned to the kind of evening we wanted. After we decided on Ago, I read some lukewarm reviews so I was even more nervous when we arrived.
My nerves disappeared when we walked into the location. Ago is beautiful, lovely flattering lighting, medium noise level (loud enough to make you feel like you are at a party, yet not so loud that you can't hear the people at the other end of your table talking). The service for our group was outstanding, it is not easy to meet the needs of 19 people, but the staff did so in what seemed to be an effortless manner. The food was delicious, particularly the salad and the pesto pasta with green beans and potatoes. I'm not a meat eater so I didn't try the chicken dish, however I noticed that two of the younger kids who typically don't eat much finished their chicken off so it must have been good!
We had intended the dinner to last about two hours, but we stayed almost four hours as everyone was enjoying the evening and we were made to feel so comfortable and welcomed by Ago.
There are hundreds of restaurants in Las Vegas---I would definitely go back to Ago.

1 Thank matgandi