“Very Nice Resort”

WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 14 March 2014

WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard is the 5th different WorldMark resorts I have stayed at in the past few years and I think it is my favorite so far. It felt upscale and had a lot to do with the multiple swimming pools, lazy river, convenience store on site, and the game room. Parking was easy and plentiful. The sales staff was not too pushy when I picked up my parking pass. The only regret I have is that I didn't have more time to enjoy the 3 bedroom room we selected. I really hope to go back in the near future.

For those looking for food options about 2 miles north on Las Vegas Boulevard there are multiple dining options near the mall (before you hit Mandalay Bay). Everybody in the family was able to find something to eat such as Joe's Pizza, Burger King, a mexican restaurant, and more.

Room Tip: The 3 bedroom rooms all have televisions in them, which was not the case in the 4 other WorldMark re...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Vegas Boulevard W, Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for your positive review, It was nice to read that you and your family regard WorldMark Las Blvd so highly. WorldMark has so many wonderful resorts and locations to choose from it is a real compliment that you regard our resort so highly.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

this is such a gem.
We rented a 2 bedroom last september and it was perfect.
The pools were clean and towels were a plenty.
The room was quiet and well equipped.
The parking was a breeze and never a hassle.
the patio was huge and had a bbq.
the gym was small but always lots of thing to use.
staff were very acomidating and polite at all times.
have stayed at many of the condo type properties in vegas and this is at the top of our list!!

Room Tip: all rooms face the pool areas so its all good
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kitt K
Vegas Boulevard W, Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for the nice review, I'm was glad to read we met all of your expectations during your visist to Las Vegas. We truly hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We arrived a bit early and had to wait for our room (we had requested a specific area), but we spent the time exploring the grounds and planning a bicycle route on the guest computers. We received a phone call when the room was ready, which was still before the stated check-in time. The room was clean, reasonably well-appointed, and the bed was comfortable. We had a couple of maintenance issues in the kitchen (a refrigerator shelf was missing, and a phone didn't work), which were handled promptly and apologetically. The room was fairly quiet; we rarely heard the people above or next to us. We went to the onsite store, and while they didn't have exactly what we wanted, the staffperson suggested a rather unique substitute which we were very pleased with. I think this is the friendliest, most helpful staff we have ever encountered! The grounds are attractive, with ample pools and other activities for recreation. The shuttle to The Strip ran often enough for our needs. The property is reasonably close to the outdoor activities we had planned in Henderson. We'll return!

Room Tip: 3rd and 4th floors of buildings 3 and 4 have balconies that overlook the big pools. Lower floors hav...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Vegas Boulevard W, Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at WorldMark Las Vegas Blvd. I was encouraged buy your positive comments in regards to our staff and facility and look forward to sharing your experience with our team.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfreind had a chance to stay here this month thanks to our freind who has a membership and let me tell u the nucest place I ever stayed the staff was all freindly and the room was amazing every thing u need

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank stoney420wa
Vegas Boulevard W, Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

We are excited that you and your girlfriend had such a wonderful time at the resort. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we hope you can visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I liked that the hotel wasn't right on the boulevard, so it was quiet. The service was excellent and the booklet of all the restaurants, shows and other things in Las Vegas that you get were a nice touch. We went in December ( 15 degrees celsius ) and the pool was so warm that people were swimming:) The beds were extremely comfortable! Great for everyone!

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, don't book a room overlooking a pool.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Angelica B
Vegas Boulevard W, Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for your kind review, we always try to keep the pools at an inviting temperature for our owners and guests enjoyment, I’m glad we succeeded in meeting that expectation during your visit.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I had some big concerns about going to Vegas and skipping the glitzy Vegas Strip hotels/casinos for WM, but was very pleasantly surprised by the accommodations, the amenities, and great service!

The hotel lobby is 1st class - almost like the big casinos, but without the slots & smoke! (Yuck!) Their friendly check-in service was wonderful, and guest services were pleasant & friendly without pushing their Owner Education/Sales presentation on you - a nice plus! I did attend an owners workshop and it was one of the most informative and relaxing presentations I've been to in my 7 years as an owner.

The 4 pool areas and hot tubs were clean, comfortable and never crowded (despite it being MLK weekend).

The free shuttle service to strip was a welcome plus so I didn't have to worry about driving the approx. 3 miles to the glitz of the strip casinos.

I give the LV WorldMark a "stellar" rating all around -- well done WM, I'll definitely be back!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TJA_traveler

I truly enjoy reading reviews like this as we work very hard to provide an exceptional vacation experience and it appears as we succeeded. Thank you for taking the time to recognize the resort and staff for their hard work as we very much appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed during CES convention.
I have been owner for few years but never stayed at this location. I normally stay at San Francisco which is older but has excellent service and the one at Big Bear is quite nice too. I never stayed at Las Vegas property as I thought it will be too far from the rest. But the location was actually great. If I can only say the same thing about the service, it would have been perfect stay.

Well, we had total of 4 rooms. But me the owner of the club was snubbed by the room assignment. Only my room was not ready and when I asked to be changed to a room that is ready so I can get on with my plan, they declined. After calling several time after 4pm for my room finally they gave me a room. But with dirty bathroom - yeah I saw the housekeeping frantically leaving the area. But I know the room in the same area was ready and clean and they have not checked in yet.

I seriously do not blame the housekeeping. But the front desk should have common sense!! When you assign a room and the people have not checked in and their room is ready in the same area, give the people who are checking in first especially if they are the owner. There was a older couple who are the owner in the same situation, their room was not ready but the young men who booked through travel site with dirt cheap rate's room was ready and he end up in my building with higher floor. Hmmm... something is not right...

The facility is nice, quiet ( if you are facing the pool and on the top floor) unfortunately I was on the 3rd floor had to deal with annoying people above me) close to Town Center where they have loads of restaurant and shops. Having a car is essential at this location.

If you ask housekeeping for anything they will bring you and pretty quickly. But if you ask front desk for issue with the bathroom or noise from above... you need to practice your zen meditation. My shower did not have hot water, I called the front desk and asked them to send someone to fix it. The front desk person male with 1st name "P" said "right away, I am sorry that you had to take cold shower" .... I really wish he meant it... left the unit came back 4 hours later. Still no hot water. Called back got the same person "P" - "they should have fixed it already, let me check" - no respond for 40min. Meanwhile I saw a housekeeping outside asked her to call maintenance. 5min later maintenance showed fixed in a snap. Hmm....

Overall I will come back - I think the property is underrated. But service needs to be consistent. After the experience at this property, maybe I should just book through travel site instead of using my owner status. I may get better treatment from your front desk. You never know.
Because it sure did not meet my expectation of being an owner.

Room Tip: Room facing the pool away from elevator
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sj O

I was very disappointed to read your review in regards to the indifference of service you received. I can guarantee you this is not the normal owner or guest experience while visiting Las Vegas blvd. I’m truly sorry and will follow up with those involved to determine where we failed and correct the issue. I would also encourage you to always seek a management representative if for any reason we fail to exceed your expectations while staying at one of the resorts.