“family time”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Edmonton, Canada
“family time”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

this is my second stay in a Worldmark resort. I do not regret it. My adult daughters and son in law had a great time there. the facility was clean, staff helpful. We had more ammenities in our suite than i do in my appartment at home. The shuttle to the strip was convenient and drivers polite. The Suite offered washer/ dryer, icemaker in fridge, TV\s in each bedroom, garbarator (garbage deposal in sink), and all the ammenities of home. it was spacious and comfortable. the grounds were clean and offered a variety of water sports with a lazy river, hot tubs, swim pool, cabanas, kids pool, playground, and barb q/ picnic areas. each suite had a balcony with tables and chairs, there was a small conveinience store. the suites were quiet with no noise from the other residences.

Do not regret being an owner, one of the best investments i have made and recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank tjsc60
Vegas Boulevard W, General Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Wow, what a great review we thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. Our team works very hard to provide great vacation expereinces and it looks as though we met that expectation duiing this most recent visit. We look forward to having you and your family return to the resort to create more positive vacation memories.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Turkish first
Lancaster, California
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I loved the feel of the WorldMark in Las Vegas, it was so much cozier then just a normal hotel! I love having a washer where ever I am. Having 5 children means tons of spills, stains, and more and being able to clean what I needed was very helpful! The WorldMark is beautiful and I would suggest going there to anyone at anytime!

Room Tip: Beautiful pool side rooms!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Amy L
Vegas Boulevard W, Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thank you for your review as a first time guest we really appreciate the feedback. Im hopefull you and your family can join us again in the near future.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband and I were sent to this worldmark location by our landlord when our house got termites. We were very pleasantly surprised when we got to our rooms and explored the property. Soooo much better than a hotel room! They convinced us to attend the presentation by offering us blue man group tix ( which was one of the most awesome things I've ever seen by the way ) and next thing you know we are now proud worldmark owners! We are extremely happy with our new vacation ownership and have used it several times since. All of our experiences so far have been awesome and we look forward to all our worldmark stays.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Vegas Boulevard W, Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Although I was sorry to read about the termites in your home, I was very happy that your experience with us was a determining factor in your choice to become part of our WorldMark family. Congratualations on your purchase and the lifetime of vacations to come.
Boone, Iowa
Reviewed 27 April 2014

These condos are really nice and well kept. All have views of the pools and are well equipped with washer-dryer and fireplace. Ours had 3 bedrooms and was great for the family. Nice grounds and exceptional staff. The shuttle could have been more convenient and frequent and we had a slow response to a maintenance issue, but otherwise great. The lazy river pool is really fun. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank IowaBilly
Thank you for your response, I was happy to read your positive review of the units, grounds and staff.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The customer service is terrible. Once again (as has all of our experiences been for eleven years at various Worldmark locations) the staff tries to keep selling you more and more points and try to get you to attend more presentations. The minute you arrive, the entry staff funnel you to the sales pitch appointment vampire. The staff are more worried about getting you to their BS sales pitch than treating you like an owner. They just don't stop! Enough is enough! I have tried to sell my "ownership" several times and it is impossible to get even a quarter of what paid for this money pit. I absolutely regret meeting the high pressure salesman the initial time. Stay away if you value your time and money! We also has a room issue and the staff was misinformed or lying to us. We waited hours for promises that the customer service staff made come to fruition. Terrible experience! I will continue to write my reviews on any forum I can just as they continue to harass me relentlessly while I try to enjoy a vacation.

• Stayed April 2014
4 Thank GT34
Vegas Boulevard W, Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
I was very dissapointed to read your review in regards to the service received while visiting the resort. I will insure your comments are passed along to the sales team for review. If you would loke to discuss this matter further please feel free to reach out to me by phone at 702-492-9863. Ext 1007
Abbotsford, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The taxi fare from the airport is about twenty dollars plus tax and extra $2.00 charge. The two bedrooms unit is spacious and comfortable. The shuttle to Monte Carlo is every hour except 200 pm and 900 pm. We attended the group breakfast presentation on how to use your credits effectively but declined meeting with the saleman as we do not have any intention on buying extra credits. Just be firm and assertively decline. We received a $ 100.00 voucher to spend on the Rio
seafood buffet. I am quite disappointed with the quality of the buffet. The crab legs were salty and skinny. You can get better food by paying full price $ 39.99 or $ 49.99 at any higher end hotels.
The supermarket is just across the street and the factory outlet closeby is only 4 long blocks away.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank George H
Vegas Boulevard W, Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for your review, Im happy to read you enjoyed your time at the resort. In regards to the quality of the buffet at Monte Carlo we typically receive good reviews from the owners so Im hopeful this will improve.
New York
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Stayed for 1 week in February 2014 in a 2 bedroom. The room was nice, clean and quiet. Kitchen had everything we needed. The free shuttle to the strip is great and the drivers are very nice. The folks at the front desk are very friendly.

The hotel is located off the strip but in the perfect spot, not too close but not too far away...take a shuttle bus to or from the hotel to get to the strip. The grocery store is right across the street. There is a shuttle to take you to a different grocery store but its much more expensive. Do you research about what's close by also. A rental car place is located to the right of the hotel (as you're leaving) about a 5 minute walk. Wish the "concierge" would've mentioned that, so we didn't have to take a cab to the airport, just to take a shuttle back to the rental car place which is right next door. When asking for a cab to pick up a rental car, there was no mention of the place next door...useless. The pools are clean and the grounds are nice.

Timeshare desk, stay clear. The folks at the desk are nice, however they provide misleading information and do not give you all the details. If you go to the meeting, you are disregarded if you do not "fit the bill" and this is based on how you look obviously because they had little information about me. The manager of this Timeshare crap is extremely rude, talks around you, never to you. A very nasty man and his attitude alone would deter me from going there ever again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Vegas Boulevard W, Manager at WorldMark Las Vegas-Boulevard, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
I was glad to read your satisfaction with the resort as a whole; however I’m disappointed in the sales experience you encountered. I would like to better understand who you spoke with and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further. Please reach out to me at 702-492-9863 Ext 1007. My name is Cory Humble and would very much appreciate the opportunity to better understand your experience with the sales team.