Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$387
US$153
US$406
US$362
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Hotels.com
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
11,579 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicestove topone bedroom suitejacuzzi tubdirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelcaesars palaceother hotels
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Wow was it a walk everywhere! This hotel is soooooo far from everything! It sucked, especially if you're drunk!! The staff was amazing, especially the bell boys who helped us get a cab almost each night since we couldn't stand walking anymore. Although, it is seriously right across the street from the mall which was pretty cool. The room was sublime. I would stay here again, I just wish it were closer to everything else...

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank LESERLEE23
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2011

Dear valued Guest:

Our location is a favorite amongst most of our guests so I apologize that it was not to your liking. We are located right across the street from Nordstrom in the Fashion Show Mall and less than a 5 minute walk to Las Vegas Blvd. Thank you for your kinds words about our Staff and the Rooms.

Reviewed 6 April 2011

I was in Las Vegas for 5 days, thats the good part. The bad part is, I only stayed at Trump International for 2 of those days.

I arrived from Connecticut on a 5AM flight direct to Vegas and after renting a car arrived @ Trump about 11:45AM. I was expecting to have to drop my bags and come back in the afternoon to check in. I was greeted at the front desk by Victor. Not only was my room ready, but Victor upgraded me to a suite with a strip view for no charge! After explaining all the hotels perks including a local newspaper, bottled water, and wireless internet, workout room, included for the resort fee. When Victor told me that the local paper, Las Vegas Review was delivered, I casualy mentioned that I prefer the USA Today. Wouln't you know it, the next morning, I had a copy of the Vegas paper along with a USA Today on my doorstep. I was blown away!!!! This is the type of service that will make me return again and again.

The pool, which others have said is small, was actually (by my stepping it off calculations) is 40' wide X 150' long, large enough by any standard. They also offer free iced bottled water at the pool, along with big comfy towels, as many as you need. I have been to some places, where they ration out towels like ingots of gold. And not the entire time there, did I feel that anyone had there hand out for a tip. The waitress service at the pool was also excellent. I also liked the big sofa like lounges available free of charge.

Oh, and did I mention, a 4 O'clock check-out time? Who does that? Fantastic for me considering had to change hotels mid-trip. Had I not pre-paid for my other choice, I would have stayed my entire trip at Trump.

My last example of supurb customer service came about when I left a few articles of clothing in a drawer in my room and did not realize it until 48 hours later. Now, I chose his Hotel because, its about the only place where the manager responds to each and every comment left here on Trip Advisor, either good or bad. So, the only contact information I had was to contact Mr. Brian Baudreau be email to ask if my clothing could be found. Mr. Baudreau forwarded my request to the security department and Erinn Hamilton. She offered to ship my shirts out Fed-Ex at no charge to me. Wow! Once again, going above and beyond in customer service!

I can't help but think whom ever trained these staff members should be commended. Also, the valet crew, who knew my name after the very first time I picked up my car. My ONLY complaint was that at the wee hours of the morning, you can hear the train blow it horn...... was awakened but fell back to sleep. Guess I can only blame Burlington Northern railroad for that one.

The staff has made me a Trump fan for life! Keep up the great work.......BillD / Connecticut

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ZeldaGatsby
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2011

Dear valued Guest:

This is probably the best review that I have ever read on Trip Advisor. We work tirelessly so all of our guests can have a perfect experience and I'm pleased to read that you reached our goal in serving you. Please know how much we value your business and we hope to be able to serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2011

Completely blown away at the size, comfort and thought put into the room! Service was above and beyond!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank TH3sLovey

Dear valued Guest:

I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. It's great to read how much you enjoyed the service and the rooms. We appreciate your business and we hope to be able to have the opportunity to serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2011

Stayed 5 nights in juli , perfect .
We were on the 35th floor with a nice view of the city
Super room with anything you could wish for a hotel room
Going back to Vegas march 2012 and would like to stay here again
Very friendly staff , we felt very welcome
No casino , which we find was a plus

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

What a fantastic review. I appreciate your words and am grateful that you took the time to post your experiences. We'll see you next March and we'll be sure to provide you with another memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2011

I stayed at the Trump for a tiring weeklong business trip, and really appreciated the serenity of my room. I could not hear anything at all from the adjoining rooms or from the hallway, and I liked staying in a hotel without a casino. The staff members I dealt with were extremely efficient and helpful; the concierge was incredibly attentive in the lobby. The valet parking attendants were quite fast and very polite.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Dear valued Guest:

I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your suite and the service of our associates. We have the best team of associates in all of Las Vegas and It's great to read that you recognize and enjoy their efforts on your behalf. We look forward to serving you again should you provide us with that opportunity.