“Luxurious hotel”

Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 8 April 2011

Out of this world. Brilliant hotel. Room had everything. Only let down- my girlfriend had a newly purchased top go missing from suitcase from within room. Security were quick to react but still as yet haven't heard any resolution, so just be careful.

• Stayed: April 2011
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2011

Dear valued Guest:

What a terrific posting! I'm pleased to read that you loved the hotel and the service provided by our associates which happen to be the best in Las Vegas. We hope to be able to serve you again on all of your future trips to Las Vegas.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Write a ReviewReviews (11,064)

Reviewed 8 April 2011

Just returned from the Trump. The hotel is a very nice place with fantastic rooms and great staff however there are a few things that stops me giving the hotel a 5 star rating.

Firstly the location isnt "ideal" and its a good eight/ten min walk to vegas blvd(the strip) and the walk isnt really a pleasant one either (especially in the dark) with a vast stretch of barren land on one side and the back enterances to the shopping mall on the other.However taxis are esily avaliable from the hotel but obviously this adds considerably to the cost of your trip if you take cabs everytime you leave the hotel.We walked in daylight hours and got taxis back in the evening.

Secondly even thou the pool area is lovely and the staff great,i found the actual size of the pool area very small for such a large hotel.When we were there it was very early season and the pool coped quite easily but one can only begin to imagine what would happen if the hotel was full?? it was 90 degrees and only EIGHT umberellas/shades were actually avaliable for the whole area,this definatly needs looking at as no doubt this will cause problems in the summer months.
On saying that we enjoyed the pool everyday and the ambience and atmosphere around there was just right.Music is played on weekends and we even had a DJ set on the saturday which was fab and lifted the whole atmosphere around the pool.
Drinks were slightly too expensive we felt and maybe the hotel can look at an "happy hour" or drinks reduction of some sort because to spend a few days around the pool enjoying a few drinks/snacks will soon have you checking your bank balance lol.(12 dollars for some nanchos???)

Even though some of the above may sound negative we certainly had a fantastic stay at the Trump,

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ccfceuropesNO1

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for providing such a thorough review about your stay. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed "great staff" and "fantastic rooms." Concerning the challenges you had, our location is something that obviously cannot be changed. I receive more positive feedback about being right across the street from Fashion Show Mall and Nordstrom, although I appreciate your comments. We hope to be able to serve you again.

Reviewed 8 April 2011

As a frequent business traveller, I felt like I had walked into hotel heaven. Cute kitchenette fully stocked with all of the necessities, HUGE bathroom with a TV, amazing wireless Internet, super friendly staff, superior housekeeping service, wonderful food at the main restaurant, and if you are an iPrefer member, extra perks.
Cons:
Morning valet service was not very timely and actually caused me to be late to the office a couple of times.

The wait staff poolside seemed to simply ignore me one time and the second time, it wasn't until I grabbed another server did the initial server finally came back to take me order. She was friendly and attentive to other customers surrounding me but essentially passed me over multiple times.

I stayed here for nearly 2 weeks and enjoyed the majority of my stay. I would recommend this hotel overall unless you ABSOLUTELY have to be somewhere in the morning.

Everything was beautiful and well kept.

• Stayed: March 2011

Dear valued Guest:

Your review is welcomed and I appreciate your comments. I'm pleased to read that everything was perfect except for a few areas. Your stay was during the beginning of our pool season and we have ramped up our staffing since then. Please consider allowing for us to serve you again. It would be our true pleasure to do so.

Reviewed 6 April 2011

Wow was it a walk everywhere! This hotel is soooooo far from everything! It sucked, especially if you're drunk!! The staff was amazing, especially the bell boys who helped us get a cab almost each night since we couldn't stand walking anymore. Although, it is seriously right across the street from the mall which was pretty cool. The room was sublime. I would stay here again, I just wish it were closer to everything else...

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank LESERLEE23
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2011

Dear valued Guest:

Our location is a favorite amongst most of our guests so I apologize that it was not to your liking. We are located right across the street from Nordstrom in the Fashion Show Mall and less than a 5 minute walk to Las Vegas Blvd. Thank you for your kinds words about our Staff and the Rooms.

Reviewed 6 April 2011

I was in Las Vegas for 5 days, thats the good part. The bad part is, I only stayed at Trump International for 2 of those days.

I arrived from Connecticut on a 5AM flight direct to Vegas and after renting a car arrived @ Trump about 11:45AM. I was expecting to have to drop my bags and come back in the afternoon to check in. I was greeted at the front desk by Victor. Not only was my room ready, but Victor upgraded me to a suite with a strip view for no charge! After explaining all the hotels perks including a local newspaper, bottled water, and wireless internet, workout room, included for the resort fee. When Victor told me that the local paper, Las Vegas Review was delivered, I casualy mentioned that I prefer the USA Today. Wouln't you know it, the next morning, I had a copy of the Vegas paper along with a USA Today on my doorstep. I was blown away!!!! This is the type of service that will make me return again and again.

The pool, which others have said is small, was actually (by my stepping it off calculations) is 40' wide X 150' long, large enough by any standard. They also offer free iced bottled water at the pool, along with big comfy towels, as many as you need. I have been to some places, where they ration out towels like ingots of gold. And not the entire time there, did I feel that anyone had there hand out for a tip. The waitress service at the pool was also excellent. I also liked the big sofa like lounges available free of charge.

Oh, and did I mention, a 4 O'clock check-out time? Who does that? Fantastic for me considering had to change hotels mid-trip. Had I not pre-paid for my other choice, I would have stayed my entire trip at Trump.

My last example of supurb customer service came about when I left a few articles of clothing in a drawer in my room and did not realize it until 48 hours later. Now, I chose his Hotel because, its about the only place where the manager responds to each and every comment left here on Trip Advisor, either good or bad. So, the only contact information I had was to contact Mr. Brian Baudreau be email to ask if my clothing could be found. Mr. Baudreau forwarded my request to the security department and Erinn Hamilton. She offered to ship my shirts out Fed-Ex at no charge to me. Wow! Once again, going above and beyond in customer service!

I can't help but think whom ever trained these staff members should be commended. Also, the valet crew, who knew my name after the very first time I picked up my car. My ONLY complaint was that at the wee hours of the morning, you can hear the train blow it horn...... was awakened but fell back to sleep. Guess I can only blame Burlington Northern railroad for that one.

The staff has made me a Trump fan for life! Keep up the great work.......BillD / Connecticut

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ZeldaGatsby
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2011

Dear valued Guest:

This is probably the best review that I have ever read on Trip Advisor. We work tirelessly so all of our guests can have a perfect experience and I'm pleased to read that you reached our goal in serving you. Please know how much we value your business and we hope to be able to serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2011

Completely blown away at the size, comfort and thought put into the room! Service was above and beyond!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank TH3sLovey

Dear valued Guest:

I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. It's great to read how much you enjoyed the service and the rooms. We appreciate your business and we hope to be able to have the opportunity to serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2011

Stayed 5 nights in juli , perfect .
We were on the 35th floor with a nice view of the city
Super room with anything you could wish for a hotel room
Going back to Vegas march 2012 and would like to stay here again
Very friendly staff , we felt very welcome
No casino , which we find was a plus

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

What a fantastic review. I appreciate your words and am grateful that you took the time to post your experiences. We'll see you next March and we'll be sure to provide you with another memorable experience.