We stayed here primarily to be close to a conference I was attending at UNLV - also to avoid the smoke and crowds at the bigger casinos. It was also more affordable than many of the other hotels, given it's 5 star status. Was very comfortable as you would expect. Staff were very friendly. Pool and fitness site were great. Meals very pricey for snacks, but headed to Fashion Mall to avoid those pitfalls after the first experience. Didn't eat at the restaurant on site, so can't comment there. Suited us perfectly, as not big on the crowds, so was comfortable without the crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas