“Elegant Hotel Without the Crowds” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Ranked #19 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Calgary, Canada
“Elegant Hotel Without the Crowds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2011

We stayed here primarily to be close to a conference I was attending at UNLV - also to avoid the smoke and crowds at the bigger casinos. It was also more affordable than many of the other hotels, given it's 5 star status. Was very comfortable as you would expect. Staff were very friendly. Pool and fitness site were great. Meals very pricey for snacks, but headed to Fashion Mall to avoid those pitfalls after the first experience. Didn't eat at the restaurant on site, so can't comment there. Suited us perfectly, as not big on the crowds, so was comfortable without the crowds.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank DorashCalgary
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 29 June 2011
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your posting and for choosing our hotel as your lodging destination of choice. I hope that you will allow for us to serve you many more times on your future trips to Las Vegas.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,651)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2011

What an absolute pleasure it was to pull up outside and be treated to the sight of this beautiful hotel!!! Just five minutes walk from the hustle of the strip, this hotel has no casino and is like a haven of tranquility amongst the most beautiful setting.
We got the most fantastic deal and then upgraded for just $50 per night to a stunning 4 room suite on the 56 floor with amazing views of the strip and jacuzzi bath in the world biggest ever bathroom! The room was spotless and immaculate and room serve and housekeeping impeccable!!! Lovely pool area with friendly servers and a smokers area away from the pool. Every area of the hotel is luxurious, the staff amazing and its heaven to come back to without the casino in the lobby and feel that you are being welcomed in as an individual rather than another 'punter'!!! Would highly recommend!!!

Room Tip: Go for upgrade to a suite on high floor!!!
2 Thank cockney1234
Dear valued Guest:

I'm pleased to read that you "found" us and that your stay was a great one. Our hotel is a breath of fresh air and it allows our guests to return back after a great day of enjoying "Vegas" to a serence, peaceful hotel to relax and enjoy a great spa, pool and restaurant. Thank you for your posting and I hope to be able to serve you again.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2011

Great hotel, sophisticated elegance with professional and gentle service. The food was excellent in the restaurant and the drinks at the bar were fun and inventive. We enjoyed the ambiance and the room and view was fantastic. Great location, just off the Vegas Strip, where you can relax and recharge for an invigorating night on the Strip. Loved the pool area. Really beautiful. I could spend every morning there to start my day.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank gail034
Dear valued Guest:

We have the best team of associates in all of Las Vegas and I'm pleased to read that their efforts were noticed. It's an honor to be included with all of the other reputable events and locations that you mentioned in your posting. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Lancashire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2011

Stayed here 4 nights with friends. The style/grandeur/service is all excellent and the rooms are huge. it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. After returning from Vegas i also realised that of all the hotels we saw (and you will see a lot!) I preferred the Trump because it didnt have the Casino/Rollercoaster/Theatre/Slots etc. It was a traditional hotel with great staffa nd service and was actually a peaceful haven not too far off the strip.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for you kind words concerning our hotel and service. I appreciate you sharing your experiences and I hope that we can assist you in building many more memories at our hotel in the future.

Rochester, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

Beautiful hotel, clean, great location and great service, from the front desk to the bell boy.

Dear valued Guest:

"Great Service" is what we are all about and I'm pleased to read that this was your experience. We have a great team of associates that work hard to meet our guests needs. Thank you for your posting and I hope that you will make Trump International your hotel of choice in the future.

SouthWest Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

We stayed here for 5 nights (8 - 13th June) and totally loved it! From the minute you arrive in the beautiful gold-coloured foyer, you are treated like royalty. It is an oasis of calm amidst the madness of Vegas and we were so glad we had booked to stay here. The valet parking staff are really friendly and efficient and to anyone who says it is too far from the Strip, then you really need to have a word with yourself and try walking a bit more. It took us no more than 10 minutes to be in the thick of things and we walked everywhere. On the days when it was really hot, we nipped through the Fashion Show Mall (fabulous shops!) to get to the Strip.
This hotel oozes class and sophistication and the rooms are simply awesome. Like many others have mentioned, we were also given a free upgrade to a Strip suite on the 29th floor. I have never stayed in such a beautiful place. The bathroom was huge and my sports-mad partner loved lolling about in the jacquzzi bath whilst watching the baseball on the TV screen in the mirror.
It's the little details that you notice about this place - from the fabulous toilletries in the bathroom to the super-comfy beds and the super efficient (and quiet) air conditioning - which you need in the heat of Vegas.
We loved the pool area but it does get very busy at weekends and we struggled to get a sunbed one Saturday afternoon. The pool is warm and inviting.
We loved getting back to this hotel at night or after a day on the Strip and I was really sad to leave. We stayed in 5 different hotels during our trip to the States and this was by far the best. Nowhere that we stayed afterwards even came close. For value and personal care and attention, you really shouldn't bother looking anywhere else.
On a more sour note (and totally outwith the hotel's control), would the scumbag who stole my (brand new) Ray Ban sunglasses from the pool area on Saturday 11th June please get in touch so that I can send them the case they came with. These had been a birthday present from my partner the previous day and were stolen from my sunbed area whilst we were in the pool. Nice....

1 Thank TAmember8
Dear valued Guest:

And it was our pleasure to serve you... I would like to thank you for your comments and for taking your valuable time to share your experiences with us. We hope that you will return for your future trips so that we can have the pleasure of serving you again.

Ontario, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2011

The first thing I noticed as I walked through the doors was the wonderful smell...a very light fruity/floral scent. The very friendly reservation attendant told me what it was, but I don't remember what she said. Nevertheless, you won't be bombarded with the sound of slot machines or the smell of unsuccessfully covered-up smoke because the Trump is a casino-free hotel. I've stayed at the Venetian, Nugget, and Mirage on my trips to Vegas, and this ranks right up there with the Venetian in my point of view. The room and the hotel don't have the benefit of an theme or kitchy furnishings, but it is modern and luxurious, with a wonderful bathroom. The tub was an ultra-deep jacuzzi affair that worked wonders on my tired back and feet. The staff was super friendly and the cleaning staff was competent. I received a special rate through Book-It, as a mystery property hotel-79.99 (plus 19.95/day resort fee). When I asked for an upgrade to a strip view room due to other Trip Advisor reviews mentioning loud trains on the mountain view side, I received the upgrade free of charge. Despite this, I did hear a train pass through one early morning, but it hardly bothered me. The view from our window was amazing and the walk to the strip was very short. You can be at the Wynn within 10 minutes, or walk across the street to Nordstrom at the Fashion Show mall and take advantage of an air-conditioned stroll to get to the strip. Parking is valet only, with no set charge. I tipped $5. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel to Vegas visitors who don't mind being slightly off-strip and who don't mind the lack of a casino.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a strip view room.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lee_Sloan
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 27 June 2011
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your endorsement of the hotel. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you will allow for us to serve you again in the future.