This hotel far exceeded our expectations.
Entering the hotel started off the Trump Vegas experience-stunning gold, shiny, stylish, spacious, quite grand. Reception offered us an upgrade for a small daily fee, which we took. Our 52nd floor one bedroom Strip View suite-oh my, it was huge, and comfortable, and the bathroom alone was a huge bonus-jacuzzi, twin shower, 2 bathrooms, twin sinks, lovely Trump products-we liked! We couldn't believe how little we were paying for this-Mr Trump don't increase your prices please!
Location-wise the hotel is away from the hustle and bustle of the strip but a 10-minute walk. If you cut through the mall opposite you can walk to the strip with air-conditioning (very important in this Hot Hot Hot place).
Service-wise, 95% of the staff were very helpful. The in-room dining experience was excellent, in terms of speed, courtesy of staff and quality of food (an opportunity to use our lovely dining area). The receptionists and concierge we dealt with were very polite and helpful. One of the ladies in the Trump store helped me out a lot when I was trying different sizes of shoes and dresses, but I did have to return my gorgeous shoes because they were so unconfortable; she did not hide her dissatisfaction so I presume she was on commission-but I received my refund without any problems.
Did I mention the $29 per person three-course meal at the restaurant downstairs? Luxurious surroundings, amazing service and fantastic food.
All in all, not only did we enjoy our stay so much we will come back next year, we feel that Trump the brand could potentially be a guarantee for the type of experience we have had here. Who knows, this will be put to the test during our upcoming stay at Trump's Miami resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas