Stayed for 4 nights in June 2011. I was a little skeptical after reading reviews about the distance to the strip and the famous train that passes by at all hours. Needless to say, I didnt experience any of these problems personally! Free shuttle service to Wynn/Encore every 15 minutes till 11:000pm (5 minute walk). And then theres a second shuttle that goes to Caesars/Forum shops every 30mins-1 hour (27 minute walk). The service from the bell boys, to the front desk, to the restraunt and pool staff was excellent.
For u single guys, the pool servers were all beautiful and tanned when I was there, and they walk around in bikini tops and short shorts, and flirt it up big time. Fashion Show Mall is across the street, literally, and has all the services u need, including an ABC Store, which if u are not from the States, is an all service convenience store with alcohol. We stocked the fridge and cupboards up the first day and were good to go for snacks for the entire stay.
The room itself is well-laid out, huge bathroom and floor-ceiling window. We had the basic room, 39th floor, facing the Wynn. Like I said, didnt hear any train noise (train is on the other side) but did hear sirens, semis and motorcycles off of major roadway, but hey-its vegas, its noisy no matter where u are!! Resort fee-yes, but this fee does cover wifi, pool access, newspaper, and bottled water. Lots of hotels now charge a separate fee for the pool and gym, so this wasnt too bad.
My only two minor complaints?? The property was extemly clean, but for some strange reason dust seemed to accumulate everywhere throughout the day. On the cupboards, lobby, in the bathrooms, and on the counter tops. Weird I know, but other guests mentioned it too in passing. Secondly, each room shares a separate entrance way with another room. When ur neighbors open and close their door it is very loud and u can feel the door shake ur room. This would only be a problem if ur neighbors were in and out of their room all day and night, for us it was ok.
I am returning to the Trump at the end of July and will report back, hopefully with a positive experience like my first one was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas