My wife and I stayed at the Trump Tower Las Vegas from august 3th to the 10th. We travelled to Las Vegas with my parent who also stayed at Trump and loved it as well. My dad is in a wheelchair and everything was perfect for him too.
If you are looking for a Las Vegas gambling and wild experience at your hotel, don't stay at Trump Tower as it is not your typical mega-hotel on the strip which we had plenty of opportunity to experience while we were in Las Vegas. Crowded lobbies, pushy people and loud, smokey casinos are not our idea of a good time.
We wanted to go somewhere that would provide nice surroundings and a good pool in a location that is accessible to the entertainment and shows that we wanted to see.
Trump Tower is a non-smoking hotel (not just the rooms, but everywhere - even the bar area). Every other hotel that we visited (Wynn, Treasure Island, Luxor, MGM, Bellagio, etc.) all had a strong odour of cigarettes in their lobbies. Generally, the air was not smokey (due to the high volume of air exchange) but never the less, the places were permeated with cigarette smoke which is less than desireable for non-smokers like ourselves.
I have to say that the room at Trump was one of the most luxuriously appointed rooms I have stayed in. Some examples:
- Extremely high quality bed, bedding, pillows & linens
- The nicest bathrobe I've ever seen (wanted to keep it!)
- Sub-zero bar fridge, Wolf cooktop / warming plate,
- Marble and glass door shower (room for two) and countertops
- in-mirror television in the bathroom
- Huge jetted tub, top-end faucets and hardware
Given that the hotel had only been open for about a week, I was expecting some issues. While there were minor things, there was nothing that I have not had happen at any other hotel so I really can not complain (for example, my cordless phone didn't work - fixed with a call to the front desk).
The pool was incredible and barely used by anyone. We spent several hours at the pool and there was never more than 10 people at the pool despite the 100 degree, sunny weather!
Thankfully, the front desk staff helped us out and walked us through the check in at their computers.
Staff were very helpful and polite at all times.
We would not hesitate to stay at the Trump Tower again and liked the location - a two minute walk to the strip, very close to the Wynn hotel.
Travel With Kids:None
Yes! I would recommend this hotel to a friend....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas