“Great room & good service”

Ranked #13 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Sydney Australia
“Great room & good service”
Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

First time in Vegas. I paid for a Strip view suite. When checking in they said it was going to be on a low floor and would I like a 1 bedroom suite but no view. I wanted the view so the reception desk person disappeared out the back for 10 min and then said I had the desired room on L44. He had to get support to make some swaps as they were fully booked. Good service and great room. Room is large and well kept, even has some kitchen capability.

TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 14 May 2012
Dear valued Guest:

What a terrific review. We have the best team of associates in all of Las Vegas. Thank you for noticing their efforts on your behalf. We enjoy serving our guests and take great pride in our hotel. We are thrilled that you decided to stay with us and hope that you will do so many more times in the future.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,716)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Yorkton, Canada
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Absolutely the best hotel I've ever stayed at anywhere. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. My wife loved the bathroom, dual sinks and a very large shower plus jacuzzi tub to boot. We were 2 blocks off the strip but right across the street from the Fashion Show mall. All I can say being 2 blocks off the strip without a casino it was a welcome sight at the end of a busy day. We still had a beautiful view of the strip and at night, it was awesome. The staff were friendly helpful and very prompt when something as simple as our in room coffee maker broke.
I recommend this hotel to anyone.
oh and the room was considerably cheaper than most.

Room Tip: we faced south toward the strip and it was great.
1 Thank ReneS26
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your review. The first line of review was a joy to read. We are honored to have provided you with an experience to make you say that this was "Absolutely the best hotel I've ever stayed at anywhere." I hope that you will make this your hotel of choice for your future trips to Las Vegas.

Dumfries, Virginia
Reviewed 4 May 2012

We spent a night at the Trump International in Las Vegas with our two young children. We got a great deal on the room, which was gorgeous with so many amenities - they have thought of everything. The entire hotel is smoke free, which is wonderful. The kids had a pull out sleeper sofa and we had a king sized bed (joy). The room had a little kitchenette. The hotel restaurant had great food and the room service was the best I have ever experienced, and not unreasonably priced. The pool looked lovely, but unfortunately it was windy and cold the day we stayed. Having stayed there, I don't think I will ever look anywhere else in Vegas.

Room Tip: I doubt that there is a bad room in this hotel!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank feefen
Dear valued Guest:

You mentioned in your title many of the great aspects of Trump International. I hear from parents that share how great it is to not have their children walk through the smokey casinos. I hope that you future trips to Las Vegas from Australia find you back with us. We would enjoy the opportunity to serve you again.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I am a local in Las Vegas and I recently went to a meetings and events mixer at their property. My co-workers and I left the mixer a little early to dodge a long wait in valet. When all four of us gave our tickets to the valet attendant they said it was about a 10-15 minute wait. All my friends ended up getting their cars before me and After seeing multiple people who were after me get their cars I went to complain on why I had been waiting 30 minutes already. I had the valet attendant and the door man both tell me my car would be coming up soon. After another 15 minutes of waiting I went back to the attendant and said this was ridiculous and what I needed to do so I could get my car. He then radioed my ticket number over his ear piece said it was coming soon and apologized because they had Sokol many tickets. After seeing 4 people get their cars in 5-10 minutes I asked to speak with a Manager and I told the Manager I had been waiting 45 minutes to an hour and that I am sick of being told to be patient please. The manager took my ticket and scanned it and my ticket was never even in the system. Why wouldn't you check my ticket the first 2 times I complained? And why did you radio my number and tell me it was coming but you didn't even have it in the first place? Because I am a local in Vegas I have dealt with a lot of valet services and not once have I waited that long or dealt with attendants who obviously showed no urgency with getting my car. Unfortunately I wasn't the only one who waited longer then 45 minutes and during this time they were dealing with a lot of people in the meeting and event industry. The overall service of valet killed any chances of me recommending The Trump Towers to friends, family, and especially clients.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank Jessica S
Dear valued Guest:

I recall the evening of the mixer that you are mentioning. We were a bit overwhelmed with the rush of cars coming for the event. I apologize that you were inconvenienced with such a long wait. I hope that you will come back to stay with us. As you saw, it's a beautiful hotel and the valet wait is normally not that long as these events are not happening nightly.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Fantastic place to stay in Vegas. There is no large casino to wade through, so you can be in your room within a minute of hitting the door. The front desk and concierge were very courteous and helpful. We had an issue with our mattress when we told them about it at check out, they were quick to give us a credit to our bill. While the pool area isn't massive, it wasn't nearly 1/4 full. Valet service was quite quick too.
Appreciate the amenities (wifi, valet, though you do pay for them with your resort fee)

Room Tip: Strip View, was worth it.
Dear valued Guest:

What a great title to your review. We work hard so that all of our guets will feel the same way about Trump International as you did. Please consider coming back to stay with us as we would enjoy the chance to serve you again.

San Diego, California
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Please be aware!! Our room was dirty and never cleaned property even after 2 conversations with 2 different managers. I got the room with pubic hair in the bathtub and black powder; stained sheets; a pillow case with more than 10 holes; dust on the furniture; and the next day our wet ropes were picked up from the floor and put on top of our bed. This is not counting that the bathtub did not get cleaned. I left an the problem was not resolved. We only were able to get new ropes. it was supposed to be our honey moon, but it turned out to be a terrible experience. I would not recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Graciela M
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
Dear valued Guest:

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay. We work very hard to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable time in our hotel. I'm sorry to read that we were unable to provide you with the experience that you should have had. I hope that you will consider returning so that we can provide you with the experience that you should have had during this stay.

La Grange, Kentucky
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We spent four nights at the Trump Hotel in Las Vegas as a surprise week-end trip for my husband's birthday. I choose the Trump because it is a smoke-free hotel and it was a wonderful oasis for us after spending time in other smoky hotels and casinos nearby. The lobby was elegant and smelled wonderful. The front desk staff and parking staff were pleasant and welcoming throughout our stay. The parking area can get pretty crowded with cars and taxis so expect a 10-15 minute wait for your car. We received a room on a high level floor as I has requested and we had nice floor-to-ceiling views of the city and mountains. The room was lovely and contained a king sized bed, sitting area and kitchenette. The marble-tiled bathroom was the best part of the room, it had a large separate shower, huge whirlpool tub, and vanity with double sinks that had a TV hidden in the bathroom mirror. The only negative we had regarding the room was the noise from the trains blowing their horns and awakening us several times throughout the night. We were on the 57th floor, and the train was still pretty loud...only a very heavy sleeper could sleep though that. We utilized the fitness center and it was well appointed with weight machines, free-weights, treadmills, etc. The pool was popular but not over-crowded and comfortably heated. I would not recommend eating breakfast at the hotel. I ordered "european style pancakes with choice of fruit filling" and expected thin crepe like pancakes rolled around some fruit puree. Instead I received 3 ordinary pancakes with a few pieces of fruit mixed into the batter. My husband and I ordered 2 entrees with beverages and our total with tip was almost $50. Dining out is always expensive in Vegas, but we had better breakfast meals for less money at other restaurants in Vegas. Overall we enjoyed our stay at the Trump and would consider staying there again, and just dine elsewhere!

1 Thank jasonandlaura26
Dear valued Guest:

Our smoke-free, gaming free model has become a favorite of our many repeat guests. It's nice for us to be able to provide an alternative to the smoke filled casinos that line the Strip. Thank you for choosing our hotel and allowing for us to serve you.