Stayed for the last three nights. Upgraded for $60 per night to one bedroom suite with full kitchen. Beautiful room, bathroom huge, marble all over the place. Staff that I interacted with was great. Ordered room service one night, great food and great price. The pool service..strange, was at the pool this week on Monday and Tuesday. On Monday, had to tackle the server to get attention. On Tuesday, different server was all over the pool deck trying to help. Lifeguards work really hard to keep pool deck clean, servers seem, at least on my first day there, to be rudderless. Overall, I would stay here again, no smoke, nice staff, good location for shopping, and great rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas