Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Stayed for the last three nights. Upgraded for $60 per night to one bedroom suite with full kitchen. Beautiful room, bathroom huge, marble all over the place. Staff that I interacted with was great. Ordered room service one night, great food and great price. The pool service..strange, was at the pool this week on Monday and Tuesday. On Monday, had to tackle the server to get attention. On Tuesday, different server was all over the pool deck trying to help. Lifeguards work really hard to keep pool deck clean, servers seem, at least on my first day there, to be rudderless. Overall, I would stay here again, no smoke, nice staff, good location for shopping, and great rooms.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank banker1225

Dear valued Guest:

I'm pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. There is a lot ot like about Trump International and you mentioned some of those things in your review. Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review and I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Trump Internaitonal Hotel Las Vegas

Write a ReviewReviews (11,064)

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Pros: Non Smoking Hotel even at the Pool!, very nice amenities, comfortable rooms, huge luxury bathroom, great food, great service, the hotel lobby has live musicians come in the evenings nice relaxing atmosphere, located directly across the street from Fashion Square Mall – Nordstrom’s entrance (1 minute walk). Love the Pool (it’s not huge, but very functional and non-smoking) - delicious food and drinks, Pool Salads are sooooo good and large enough to share. Cons: Depending on your preferences… No casino, and not right on the strip (but in walking distance - 5 min walk)

Room Tip: I have read that some people have had a room where they could hear a train or something? We did not...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LoveMeSomeOceanBlue

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for posting such a great review of Trump International. I enjoyed reading your thorough, honest review and am pleased that you had a great time with us. I hope to have you stay with us again so that we can provide you with another great experience.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

I was here for the VM World madness at the nearby Venetian Hotel. I was originally disappointed that I had to stay here due to sold out rooms across the street. I wanted to stay within walking distance and gave this a shot. What a great move! The room was fantastic. Very clean. No mold. Great views. Most importantly, the beds were very comfy after a few busy days. I even made it to the pool, which is rare on working stops in Vegas. I will definately stay agin.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank GJB9999

Dear valued Guest:

I'm glad to read that you ended up staying with us. I read that you were hoping to stay across the street but were thrilled with our hotel once you decided to stay with us. If you return next year for the show, I hope that you will allow for us to serve you again. We would enjoy having that opportunity.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Stayed on the 47th floor so a great view of the city. The hotel is nice as it doesn't actually have a casino so not quite as crazy and more importantly it is smoke free. The rates were very reasonable for the standard of rooms and it really isn't that far from other hotels on the strip: 5 mins walk to the Wynn and just across the road from Fashion Show Mall.
The staff were very friendly and courteous, I called down to reception for a couple of things and they were very prompt in helping me out.

The fitness centre was well equipped, the pool area isn't massive but has some nice cabanas you can book (not sure of the cost of that).

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Zoe Y

Dear valued Guest:

I was speaking to a guest today that shared with me that their favorite aspect of their stay is that they could take our shuttles to Wynn Las Vegas and/or Caesars Palace to have fun and gamble but then return back to a serene, luxurious hotel to relax and rest. We enjoy being a regular hotel and not having a casino. This is also a huge plus for our wonderful guests. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

My husband and I stayed at Trump international Vegas in October 2010, as a secondary honeymoon after coming back from Maui. What sets this hotel apart is that it's non smoking, and there was no gambling. It was nice and quiet to get back to after a day along the strip. It had a shuttle going to Caesar's Palace on the strip which was convenient for us since we didn't have a car. The rates were reasonable as we found a deal online for only $99 a night for Junior suite. The bed was super comfortable, although it was maybe a little too soft to our liking. The decor was modern and very tasteful. Overall, this would be a place we would stay at again, if we ever went back to Vegas.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Mei W

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for deciding to stay with us during your second honeymoon. Our non-smoking environment is a favorite of our many guests. It's great to read that you too enjoyed the hotel and it's luxury. Thank you for sharing your comments and we hope to be able to serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

This is a fantastic hotel.....but....you won't be near the strip, and there's no casino for gambling. I'm not gambler, but I do enjoy the energy that you get when you walk through a casino. You're also not in a convenient location for much of anything, except the mall. The rooms are well appointed, and the definition of luxury. The bathrooms are large, and even have TV's in the mirrors. The beds are comfortable, and the sheets feel expensive. It's a quiet hotel overall because of no casino floor. I would stay here again, but only if I wanted a quiet hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian G

Dear valued Guest:

Our non-gaming/ non-smoking hotel is a favorite of our guests. It is a great alternative to the smoke filled casinos that line Las Vegas Blvd. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you many more times in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

The Trump has yet to build out its casino and shopping area so there is a large patch of land between it and the Wynn. However, as other reviewers mentioned, you can walk through Fashion Show to get closer to the action. Stay in a room that looks out on the Wynn on a higher floor and you will enjoy your stay. If you like Vegas but want a peaceful hotel area, this is a good choice. You won't be fighting any crowds on the way to your room. The rooms are spacious and the bathroom is designed perfectly. There's a kitchenette which is very convenient. You can't beat the prices here.

Room Tip: Facing Wynn and high floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Otto-Mags

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your review. Just to set the record straight, our construction phase is completed and there is not a casino or shopping area being built as is stated in your review. The land to our east is owned by a different company and they will build on it as they see fit. I am glad that you felt that you received a great deal. I appreciate your feedback.