I stayed at the Trump in late June 2012. I got a great deal through Spirit Airlines($90 a night). You'll immediately notice when you walk through the doors that this is a refreshingly different hotel from the others on the strip. The lobby was never crowded or noisy, and always smelled pleasant. I was offered an upgraded suite on the 56th floor, and it was totally worth it. Try to get a room that faces the the south.
Before I left for Las Vegas I had heard that you could hear a train from the rooms at the Trump Hotel. I'm not a light sleeper, therefore I was never woken up by the train at night. However, you can hear the train, even from the 56th floor.
Take advantage of the free shuttle service. It will pick up/drop off at the Wynn and the Caesar's Forum. They stop by every 10-15 minutes. Waiting outside in the 100+ degree weather can be a bit of a beating. Stay inside the nearby hotel and walk outside when you see the Trump shuttle hotel arrive.
I had heard that I might have an issue using my AT&T cell phone. Boy did I ever. My phone dropped one phone call 4 times before I quit and sent a text. Apple's Facetime works very well with the wireless service.
The Trump Hotel provided a full kitchenette. Having the kitchenette was great. You can get a full refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, and microwave. The only down side is that there isn't a grocery store anywhere near the strip.
Overall, I loved staying at the Trump Hotel and would stay here again on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Priceline, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas