We stayed at Trump one night at the end of our trip because we decided to extend our trip an extra day and wanted to try something different. We arrived early in the afternoon after checking out of our previous hotel, and early check in was not a problem at all. I think we arrived about 1pm. The staff were very nice and knowledgable, and were waiting in front of the desk to help guests with anything. Our room was amazing! We were excited to see the TV built into the bathroom mirror! Neither of us had seen that before! The room was very large with large lighted closets, lots of extra storage, a refrigerator, stovetop, small coffee pot, sink and dishes, also a seating area with sofa, chairs, coffee table and desk. The room reminded me of a studio apartment, in a good way! The bed and pillows were very comfortable and clean. The bathroom is all marble, with seperate shower, jet tub and toilet areas, and "his & hers" sinks. We were very happy with the room, hotel and staff!
Now, let me tell the two reasons why I rated it 4 of 5. The evening of our stay we arrived back at the hotel and told the valet that we would be right back because we were just running to our room to change clothes for our dinner reservation. When we came back down 15 minutes later, our car had been taken to the farthest valet lot, and we had to wait about 15-20 minutes for our car, and barely made it to our dinner reservation. Valet was also slow the other times we used it, even when it didn't seem to be busy. I would say average wait was at least 10 minutes. The second reason is the pool. We were looking forward to relaxing by the pool in the late morning/early afternoon before we checked out. We decided to take a look before we changed and went down there. We weren't very impressed. It was very hot, with the sun reflecting off the light colored stone walkways, and there was virtually no shade unless you wanted to pay for a cabana or daybed. It was also very crowded with lounge chairs everywhere and no real walkways. We looked around for about 2 minutes and quickly decided we wouldn't be spending any time at the pool that day.
The strip and Fashion Show Mall are just a short walk away, and the hotel offers free shuttles to the Wynn across the street, and also to Caesars, which is within walking distance of lots of places. We didn't use the shuttle service, but we walked across the street to the Wynn and it took less than 10 minutes and was a pleasant walk. Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much and would return again. It is a nice, relaxing change from the casino hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas