“Great Experience”

Ranked #13 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Great hotel, very porsche, high-end, decency, upgraded to top floor with strip view. Amazing experience for my entire family.

Room Tip: Be prepared to spend few bucks extra on taxi cabs, resort fees, etc. Worth it though !!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am happy that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

This hotel really messed up the whole check in and check out process.

BUT

They really made ammends by upgrading me to a corner suite and cancelling any supplemental charges such as the Vegas "resort fee" and others.

Would I return? YES

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear valued Guest:

It's great to read that you would return and stay with us again in the future. Our Management team works hard to resolve any challenges that a guest may have in a manner that is acceptable to our valued guest. By the sounds of your review, the resolution to your challenge was acceptable. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

(Stayed in March / April 2011 but had to select August 2011 from the list as it is the earliest date)

My girlfriend and I stayed in this hotel last year (March 2011) and everything about our stay was fantastic. We upgraded to a one bedroom suite on check-in (When in Vegas...) and the room was very big and very luxurious. 2 large lcd tv's, fully equipped kitchen, lounge area and a very comfortable bed. Not to mention the tv in the bathroom mirror, the jacuzzi tub and the marble floor. (In 1 of the 2 bathrooms...) The floor to ceiling windows give a great view over Las Vegas. There is a shuttle service that takes you to the Wynn where you can then get the monorail to the other end of the strip.
We stayed here for 2 nights and then moved on to the Hilton for the final night. Big mistake... it does not even begin to compare with the Trump!

We had been planning to go back again at the start of August this year but unfortunately can no longer make it due to some unforeseen circumstances. I got a special offer price which was non-refundable and am truly devastated that I can not take my girlfriend back again. We have talked about nothing else to everyone we know for the past year about how incredible this hotel is and how we couldn't wait to go back. I think I have convinced 5 people to stay there so far so I am expecting a cheque for my commission in the mail lol.
It is very frustrating to lose all our money with the booking but I understand this is not the fault of the hotel. I am hoping that we can return next year and have another amazing experience... until then I will just keep taking the anti-depressant tablets lol.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest:

What a great review! We are honored that you consider Trump International to be the "the best hotel in Las Vegas." Thank you for staying with us and for giving us such great feedback concerning your recent stay.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

For those who want to be off the strip & avoid casino crowd this is a good place.
Easy to get to if approach from the west side. Their free shuttles to Wynn & Cesar's
Forum shops helps guests get around. This hotel doesn't have a coffee shop but strong coffee
Is available to buy in the lobby restaurant. The double doors to the suites tend to slam
loudly which bothers neighboring guest rooms. The coffee maker in the rom has only 1 cup.
Very nice fitness center which is included in the $25 resort fee as well as good wifi service
available throughout the property. My major complaint is in the cell phone service in this hotel
Virtually no call was clear & almost evey one ended up lost. When I asked employees about
this I was told it was due to all the reflective gold on the building. My inability to conduct cell conversations was frustrating. If you need reliable cell service you might want to consider another
hotel.

Room Tip: Strip view room cost me $25 per night
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank John S

Dear valued Guest:

Our goal is to provide all of our guests with a relaxing, luxurious and flawless stay and I apologize that there were some problems that happened during your stay. I hope that your future trips to Las Vegas from Illinois find you back with us. I am confident that your next experience will be a memorable one.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

We booked in for 4 nights with our infant daughter. We arrived very late and were greeted by a helpful young lady who told us that our room was on a lower floor and that if we werent happy with it we could change it in the morning. Thank goodness! Although the room was nice and the crib was all set up for our daughter to topple into after a long flight THAT train kept us all awake throughout the night and the bed was broken and creaked and groaned every time we moved.

Next morning I went to enquire as to moving to another room and without hesitation the young man moved us not only to a quieter room but a bigger room with a view of the strip (our previous room had a view of empty parking lots and not much else-bit depressing) so we were very happy. The bathroom was amazing and we had a jacuzzi overlooking the strip that our daughter loved. As the pool was so busy (we could see it from our room too) it was a great alternative to cooling her off after walking the strip rather than fighting the crowds. Also I noticed there was not a lot of shade available down there.

The new room however had a very strange smell (the cleaner offered to spray some freshener) and the bed was infact worse than the first one. Our room wasnt serviced on the 3rd day however the staff did call to apologise which was kind. We got room service a few times and the food was OK but servings quite small for the price.

And as for the smell in the lobby that some people arent into- it was OK. It is a bit overpowering but better than stinking of smoke (another plus for the hotel!). The location I guess was a bit of a pain but you can walk through the Fashion Show mall and keep cool to get to the strip.

We had a great time in Vegas and the Trump hotel was nice enough. I think we will stay on the strip next time though.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AJ R

Dear valued Guest:

I sure wish that your experience with us would have been great, not just good. I'm sorry that you experienced some challenges that caused you some discomfort. I am confident that we can turn around this experience for you if you were to allow us to. We hope to have you with us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Very nice, plush rooms. Huge bathrooms, showers & seperate tubs, bed w/seperate living & kitchenette area. Nice pool & bar area. Across st from very nice & very large mall. Nice restaurant downstairs. No casino. Shuttles that will take you to other casino properties.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your terrific endorsement of Trump International. We enjoyed serving you and look forward to being able to do so again.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

You are right on the strip but without the smoking and loud gaming, a peaceful retreat but close to the action if you should choose. Right across the street from the amazing Fashion Show mall. Very convenient! Enjoyed our time at the pool but service at the little pool restaurant was poor. Food average and overpriced for what you got. Rooms are very comfortable with a great soaking tub and large shower. The DJT restaurant is excellent for a lovely dinner. Valet parking is part of the resort fee. Always a nice place to stay while in Vegas. Enjoy!

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear valued Guest:

Our gaming free, smoke free hotel is such a welcomed relief to many of our guests. Our guests continually state how they are able to stay in luxury without having to walk through a casino. We are happy to provide our guests with great service and are grateful that you allowed for us to serve you.