Stayed here with friends in late September 2012. We had 2 rooms that were connected, which was awesome b/c the connected rooms actually share one big door that leads into a foyer and then there are two separate entrances to each room.
1) Size of rooms IS HUGE. The size of the room and the bathroom was HUGE! We had a king sized bed, one queen sized sofa sleeper, a kitchenette with sink and mini fridge, plus a desk and two large closets. The bathroom had a huge tub (which I personally used), two sinks, a separate room for the toilet, and a separate shower. it was so big we fit all 4 girls in there with tons of room to spare!
2) Great smelling hotel - as soon as you walk in, you only smell fresh flowers and a beautiful fragrance. it's such a contrast to the hotels across the street with the smoke and foggy air.
3) hotel pool was super chill and good for wading and cooling down..i liked that it wasn't all rambunctious like a typical "pool party", but was still classy and nice to wade in.
4) loved the work out room area. it overlooked the pool, was air conditioned very well, and had free water. the treadmills and cardio machines all have personal tvs for your personal work out.
1) location is not the greatest if you want to gamble and want to be in the middle of the LV scene. it's walking distance to the wynn, encore, and venetian but you still need to cross Las vegas blvd. The shuttle is okay, but it got crowded quickly and stopped running @ midnight.
It's also right across the street from the fashion show mall, so that was nice for the ladies. we enjoyed the shopping! :)
2) Train goes by at night - it's really loud, esp if you're on the north side of the hotel. it does sound like the train is blowing its horn on purpose to wake you up in the middle of the night. aren't there laws against blaring horns at night??
overall, it was a great luxurious hotel and worked great for our friends, who didn't gamble much or didn't want to club. so if you're looking for action and want to be in the heart of the LV scene, dont' stay here. If you want to relax, eat well, and just chill by the pool, this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas