Trump Hotel provides the best standard rooms - 500 square feet, mini fridge, microwave, King bed, seating area, and huge bathroom with TV, spa tub, and large walk in shower.
Spa is on-site plus pools - great for relaxing.
Trump is close to all the gambling, restaurants, and entertainment - but this hotel does not have those on-site. It is a gambling free hotel - which also means smoke free - I LOVE IT. There are no shows and entertainment within the hotel. There is one restaurant downstairs that is OK - but not the best of Vegas. Across the street is the mall - Nordstom, specifically.
For business, relaxing couples retreat, or just pampering yourself - I recommend the TRUMP.
However, if you are looking for all the lights and action of Vegas, I would find a hotel on the strip with casino, restaurants, and shows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas