I am a die hard Vdara guest, but thought I might try this property once since they offer very similar amenities (full kitchen, etc). First off I will say that if you are dependent on cell phone reception, be careful.. the reception is horrendous at this property. Little to no service on any floor. Next, if you book on priceline or any other secondary hotel booking engine, be very careful as the room type you select may not actually be what you think you are booking. I was extremely confident that I was booking a 1 bedroom suite based on the wording on Priceline's website, however when I checked in, it was a studio, so I ended up having to upgrade and pay more than expected, and the staff seemed to know this was an issue. Besides those issues, the room was quite comfortable and the room service and staff were great. The one bedroom suite is nice, it has 2 full baths and a pull out couch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp and Hotelopia so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas