“Average at best.”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Check in was a breeze. Front desk agent was courteous and professional. Upon first glance the room was nice. There is an oven, microwave, and toaster but no utensils nor plates. Odd.

The shower took almost 5 minutes to get hot water running through it. Once it came, the eater temperature was not consistent.

We had dinner in the lounge. The food was actually quite good. After the 3rd try on my salad it was a bit frustrating. First attempt, they brought out the wrong salad. Second attempt they forget the toppings and third they forgot the dressing. The waiter never apologized nor acknowledged the error. After paying our bill we asked to speak to the manager. She took so long to get to our table, after a lengthy conversation with our waiter, that we decided to leave.

The linens in the bed are rough and there is not a nice, thick comforter.

As a frequent Las Vegas visitor, I would not stay at the trump again. The Wynn is considerably nicer.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank timhil
Write a ReviewReviews (11,064)

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Trump for just one night for our annavirsary after a long work week in Primm. Never staying there before but spending many nights at different hotels/casinos on and off the strip we weren't sure about "no gaming" hotel. We, ok, I looked worse for wear and was packing 4 bags on and behind me as we walked into the valet/drop-off area out front. We were met by Lamont off the curb with a smile. He begged to take my bags to make my check-in easier. From there forth, ALL the staff were personable and friendly far beyond the other hotels that we have stayed at. We indulged at the spa with a couples massage and steam room, first class. The Trump is well staffed with the right people, not to mention the clean smoke free air.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This was not my first visit to Las Vegas, but it was the most pleasant. My colleagues and I were in Vegas for a week long convention, and after joining us one night for a happy hour at the DJT Lounge, they all regretted not booking their stay at the Trump. I didn't realize when I booked my stay that the hotel is completely smoke free, what a wonderful surprise that was!! The one thing I really disliked on my prior trips to Vegas was that even if you requested a smoke free room, you still ended up smelling and dealing with the smoke because you had to walk thru the casinos to get to the elevators to take you to your room. This is not the case with the Trump Hotel. The smoke free atmosphere is only one of the reasons I will go back. Their rooms are wonderful, very clean and are set up in such a way that you never hear anyone in the hallways, the beds are so comfy. Their lounge is very inviting and relaxing after a long day, the food was wonderful, and the staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. I felt like I was at home. My only regret is that I didn't take the time to check out all of their additional amenities, but that won't be the case on my next visit. So if you are looking for a smoke free, very relaxing, comfortable stay, check in at the Trump, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here while in town for a soccer tournament. The hotel doesn't have a casino and doesn't allow smoking so it was perfect for families. We were all very impressed! The rooms have full kitchens and are clean. The poolside bistro served heathy options for a reasonable price. The hotel is directly across from Nordstroms and Fashion Island shopping mall. It is a short walk to the strip and just off the strip enough to avoid having to go through the strip traffic when coming and going. Would recommend to others who are health conscience and are in town for something other than just partying!

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank PaloAltoHills
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad you were "impressed" with our family friendly property. I know you have a lot of choices when you come to Las Vegas and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

We look forward to your next stay!

Best Regards,

Brian Baudreau
General Manager, Trump Las Vegas

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I spent two nights at the Trump Las Vegas on a recent business trip to the area. This was my first time at any Trump property and the entire experience was phenomenal! Everything about the hotel is top class. The lobby area is spacious with an army of people seeking to help you. The rooms are large, super clean and provide high quality amenities. There are many great visitor pictures on TripAdvisor which show the rooms in detail. All very accurate. Also, I have to give praise about the bed. WOW! I stay in a lot of hotels when traveling for work and this bed was amazing! I didn't want to get up in the morning.

As I think of what makes this hotel so special, it's the experience and attention to detail. First, it's a non-smoking, non-gambling establishment. So the air is clear and gone are the excessive noises of slot machines ringing. Second, the staff are happy and make you feel like they truly care about your experience at the hotel. Finally, everything is pristine: Rooms, hallways, bathrooms, lobby, restaurants. There was never anything out of place or dirty.

The whole experience makes me want to stay at other Trump properties. Trump Las Vegas is Highly recommended, you should check them out!

1  Thank belvie1
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stayed at the Trump for a short weekend. The biggest plus is the fact that it is smoke free and lacks a casino. That means you can go from front door to the high-speed elevators in one minute without the crescendo of slots and horrific casino air. It is a quick 5 minute walk to the strip and they have a convenient shuttle to Cesar's. Rooms were big, came with a kitchenette, nicely appointed and clean. Would have scored hire, except a number of little misses. For example, beautiful marble shower, but sad little shower head; luxurious robes, but robes were small and rough; staff was all nice, but concierge was useless; gym was also a disappointment.

Despite these "misses" overall a very nice alternative to casino hotels at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brett H

Dear Vauled Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your vaulable feedback about your recent stay. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our "Smoke free" and no casino hotel. We appericate you choosing to stay with us for your short weekend.

We look forward to your next stay!

Best Regards,

Brian Baudreau
General Manager, Trump Las Vegas

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I recently stayed at the Trump Tower for a business trip (first time in Vegas). Needless to say I became quickly overwhelmed with all the flashing lights and was so glad we picked the Trump hotel because it was one of a very few that didn't have a casino (smoke filled) or some sort of crazy attraction in the lobby. The Trump Tower is a very nice hotel with huge rooms, amazing views, free shuttle to where ever (runs till midnight), a nice restaurant (had breakfast and happy hour there), a peaceful pool area, decent fitness area, a nice convenience store (snacks, wine, meds) and very lovely staff. There was tons of storage in the room and it had a empty fridge (great to store your own items), free coffee and bottled water (apparently all scarce in Vegas). Also, there was no HVAC noise but the room was perfectly conditioned. The only negative I would say is that the shower head seemed a bit whimpy but to make up for it, the bathroom had the largest jetted tub I have ever seen with a tv in the bath mirror. You won't suffer. I would totally stay there again. Going back in May and hope I can get the same room with the view.

Room Tip: Both of the rooms that we booked were lovely.