Check in was a breeze. Front desk agent was courteous and professional. Upon first glance the room was nice. There is an oven, microwave, and toaster but no utensils nor plates. Odd.
The shower took almost 5 minutes to get hot water running through it. Once it came, the eater temperature was not consistent.
We had dinner in the lounge. The food was actually quite good. After the 3rd try on my salad it was a bit frustrating. First attempt, they brought out the wrong salad. Second attempt they forget the toppings and third they forgot the dressing. The waiter never apologized nor acknowledged the error. After paying our bill we asked to speak to the manager. She took so long to get to our table, after a lengthy conversation with our waiter, that we decided to leave.
The linens in the bed are rough and there is not a nice, thick comforter.
As a frequent Las Vegas visitor, I would not stay at the trump again. The Wynn is considerably nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas