“Amazing view, great service and clean casino free environment”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
New Delhi, India
“Amazing view, great service and clean casino free environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days and were impressed. Right from the time we checked in(Karen was ever smiling and managed to give us 40th floor room) to the time we checked out(we were given a few hours extended stay), they catered to all our needs.The pool looked fab although we didnt use it at all coz we didn't have time. Our flight got delayed nd we reached really late wondering if we wud get any food. They delivered our order at 1 am!!The hotel staff is polite nd always ready to serve you.
Had a gr8 experience and wud definitely recommend everyone if you want to avoid the casino environment while going out of the hotel

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,668)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

We had a group stay for 8 nights and the Trump was wonderful! The price was right; everyone was so helpful, and the rooms were very nice. I personally liked the fact that there wasn't a smoke-filled casino to have to walk through, and that everyone always said, "My pleasure."

I had a spectacular view of the Strip and would highly recommend the Trump to anyone looking for a nice place to stay. Some of my group complained about the sounds of the train, but it didn't bother me.

Room Tip: The higher up the better, and the view of the Strip is much nicer than the strip clubs on the other...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad you were impressed with our family friendly property. I know you have a lot of choices when you come to Las Vegas and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you. It was our Pleasure!

We look forward to your next stay!

Best Regards,

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Hotel located just steps away from Nordstrom's department store at the mall. This is a non grambling hotel, with rooms situated as suites that are very inviting after touring the strip. A lil pricey, however, spacious, comfortable and amenities that are useful. Such as the small store in the lobby area for snacks, in room stove, microwave, refrigerator and HUGE bathtub with jet springs. We had a view of the city from the 54th floor. I ask for blankets and bath robs that were promptly delivered. It was Valentine's / President's Day weekend, therefore it was quite busy, yet I never stayed in line at the front desk for check in or out nor had a long wait for the valet. Everyone was friendly and accomodating with directions to off site places and other suggestions. This was my boyfriend and I first trip together to Las Vegas and we had nothing short of an absolute BLAST.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pam L
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

No smoke no gambling no problem. The staff was friendly and helpful, they even upgraded my room for free, and wow what a view. The meeting room was a penthouse and the wait staff was great. The restaurant was decent but not amazing. The rooms were clean and the property is close to shops and walking distance to the Wynn and encore if you want to gamble. The only downside I found was the noise from the occasional train.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Great to hear you enjoyed your "Workstaycation" with us. We are currently working with the local authorities on a resolution regarding the train. You’re feedback will be used to improve our guest experience.

We hope to see you again.

San Juan, null, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

First time in Las Vegas for New Years 2014. Quick accomodation, great service, clean rooms. I stayed at the 44th floor and i did not heard a train. I did not got the strip view but thats ok. No gambling and no smoking which for me is a win-win. Other hotels are pack, smell bad and you have to travel through the casino to get to the lobby.

So.. I happy 2014 for me!

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andres911_13
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on a promotional deal and I think I got one of the lower end rooms. Beautiful hotel, awesome room, it had a living room/ kitchen and a bedroom/ bathroom that anywhere else would be a steal at the price i got it for. Now for the bad, my corner room faced a train crossing and even though I was halfway up the hotel i could hear it. The train crossed at least 2-4 times every night. I mentioned this during the promotional meeting and was advised to inquire with the hotel about upgrading to a higher priced room.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank David G
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the review of your recent stay. Our guest feedback is priceless and we appreciate the information you provided. We are currently working with the local authorities on a resolution regarding the train. You’re feedback will be used to improve our guest experience.

Kind Regards,

Kent, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Impressed by our accommodations, valet, restaurant experience and location. Our home base for future trips for sure. Ate during happy hour and ordered calamari enough for a full meal! We took trip out of town to Mesquite & St George for day trip and relaxing home base at Trump before evening dinner & shows.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ReflectionIndustries
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad you were "impressed" with our family friendly property. I know you have a lot of choices when you come to Las Vegas and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

We look forward to your next stay!

Best Regards,