We stayed here for 3 days and were impressed. Right from the time we checked in(Karen was ever smiling and managed to give us 40th floor room) to the time we checked out(we were given a few hours extended stay), they catered to all our needs.The pool looked fab although we didnt use it at all coz we didn't have time. Our flight got delayed nd we reached really late wondering if we wud get any food. They delivered our order at 1 am!!The hotel staff is polite nd always ready to serve you.
Had a gr8 experience and wud definitely recommend everyone if you want to avoid the casino environment while going out of the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas