Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$146
US$188
US$144
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$67
US$319
US$260
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
US$58
US$21
11,488 results
All reviewsfashion show malltrain noiseoff the striptv in the mirrornon smokingfree shuttleresort feeshuttle servicestove topone bedroom suitejacuzzi tubdirectly across the streetthe sofa bedfull kitchenbeautiful hotelcaesars palaceother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I live in Hawaii and have family in Oklahoma. I use the Trump as an overnight stay so that I'm not completely worn out when I arrive in Oklahoma. The reason I've chosen Trump International is the first class service, the friendliness of staff, and the feeling of safety. I look forward to being pampered.

Room Tip: I have liked the view from all of the rooms where I've stayed. Some have been the lights of the strip, others have been the mountains that surround Las Vegas.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Hilogranny
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm pleased to hear our friendly staff offer you first class service. That is a long trip to make and I'm happy you can visit with us and get some "pampering". I know you have a lot of choices when you come to Las Vegas and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

We will look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Amazing staff wonderful hospitality loved the valet service and over all would definitely come back specially with the amazing price rate that they provide for the biggest finest hotel, always contact the hotel directly for better price rates!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank JJAY1983

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our hospitality and amazing staff. I know you have a lot of choices when you come to Las Vegas and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Our trip to Vegas was one of a kind. The staff at the Trump made our stay even better, from the front door with the valets, to the room itself-housekeeping. A kind and friendly staff, immaculate rooms, I didn't lift a finger. Loved it!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank chrisandlisa1
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I’m pleased you had a wonderful experience here at Trump Las Vegas. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to another opportunity in the future

Reviewed 6 March 2014

After leaving the disgusting Caesars Palace this place was a dream! First class all the way. Clean, fabulous room! The only negative is the rip-off "resort fee" which is all the rage right now with hotels. $5 for an ice tea by the pool was a little steep but Trump rocks it everywhere else. Hopefully they'll offer more "specials" so we can afford to go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Melinda J

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review of your recent stay. I'm glad we lived up to your expectations.Our hotel resort fee includes the following amenities to all our guest: high speed internet access, two courtesy shuttles to the Wynn and Caesar’s Palace, $25 Spa credit, access to the fitness center, in-room coffee, tea and bottle water replenished daily, newspaper delivery, shoe shine service, printing of boarding passes and incoming faxes and unlimited local and toll free calls.

We always have special promotions going on so I'm sure we'll see you again!

Best Regard,

General Manager, Trump Hotel Las Vegas

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We enjoyed our stay here, the room was large. It was nice to enter a hotel in Vegas not full of smoke. We didn't eat here but did use the shuttle service to both the Wynn and Caesars Palace.

All staff were very friendly especially the young lady at check in.

Thursday morning the maids were cleaning the room next to ours and rather than propping open the door she let it slam shut, she let it close a dozen times, not considerate in my books.

I received a survey after I checked out and expressed my concern about noise on Thursday morning and requested a response, I'm still waiting.

Room Tip: Our room faced north toward downtown, not too bad but next time I'll ask for a strip view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Corey L

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm pleased that you had great interactions with our staff and I apologize for the door issue, however it will be addressed. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you come to Las Vegas.

General Manager, Trump Hotel Las Vegas