“Our best hotel stay ever!”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #17 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Nova Scotia, Canada
“Our best hotel stay ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

We could write a book about our wonderful 29 day visit to this hotel.
The STAFF is incredible in the way they work as a team, how they treat each other, and how they go out of their way to be friendly and helpful to guests.
If you need something, ask for it, and you get it promptly.
Every employee deserves to be mentioned, but we don't know all the names.
Special mentions: Linda and Louie on the shuttle runs, Katie at the valet stand, and our wonderful housekeeper, Mary, who went out of her way to make sure we felt like a king and queen.
This was our best vacation ever! Thank you, Donald Trump, for creating such a lovely environment with superior staff.
Al & Kathy

Room Tip: We stayed on the 55th floor, strip side. Amazing view!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alusk77
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Alusk77,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. It was our pleasure to create the best 29 day hotel visit for you. I know you have a lot of choices when you come to Las Vegas and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

General Manager, Trump Las Vegas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,677)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Piedmont, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Stayed three nights while attending a conference in town. The people working at the hotel were pleasant and helpful. The hotel itself is second to none. Very quiet comfortable rooms with great views of Las Vegas. I would highly recommend the hotel. For the price, one of the best values I have ever found for a hotel.

Room Tip: High floors facing the strip have amazing views
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Andy V
Dear Andy V,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us and for choosing our hotel while in town for your conference. I’m pleased you had a great stay. I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

We traveled to Las Vegas for a family wedding, it was our first trip to Vegas. The bride booked a block of rooms at two hotels. We decided to stay at Trump International after looking at the rooms on line and price. The price was much lower than the other Hotel and it included our amenity fee at no charge. The other hotel did not waive the fee. We got the best service, it was very clean and elegant, they really went out of their way to be sure we were happy. It was very impressive. When we went to visit family at the other hotel (Wynn) they all complained that there was a service charge to use the refrigerator and were not happy with the service. Our room had a full service kitchen, theirs did not. I would only go back to Trump International if I went back to Vegas. The other piece we liked was it did not have a casino, so you didn't have the noise and cigarette smoke. Don't get me wrong we did go to casino's, Trump provided shuttle service to two of them, another nice touch.

Room Tip: From what I could see all the rooms were great, we had a King Studio overlooking the pool and were o...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ldicenzo
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and for choosing us for this special occasion. I'm glad you were impressed with our casino-free family friendly property and that we gave you our best service.

We hope to see you again!

Hilo, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I live in Hawaii and have family in Oklahoma. I use the Trump as an overnight stay so that I'm not completely worn out when I arrive in Oklahoma. The reason I've chosen Trump International is the first class service, the friendliness of staff, and the feeling of safety. I look forward to being pampered.

Room Tip: I have liked the view from all of the rooms where I've stayed. Some have been the lights of the...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Hilogranny
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm pleased to hear our friendly staff offer you first class service. That is a long trip to make and I'm happy you can visit with us and get some "pampering". I know you have a lot of choices when you come to Las Vegas and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

We will look forward to your next visit with us!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Amazing staff wonderful hospitality loved the valet service and over all would definitely come back specially with the amazing price rate that they provide for the biggest finest hotel, always contact the hotel directly for better price rates!

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank JJAY1983
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our hospitality and amazing staff. I know you have a lot of choices when you come to Las Vegas and I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Our trip to Vegas was one of a kind. The staff at the Trump made our stay even better, from the front door with the valets, to the room itself-housekeeping. A kind and friendly staff, immaculate rooms, I didn't lift a finger. Loved it!!!

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank chrisandlisa1
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I’m pleased you had a wonderful experience here at Trump Las Vegas. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to another opportunity in the future

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

After leaving the disgusting Caesars Palace this place was a dream! First class all the way. Clean, fabulous room! The only negative is the rip-off "resort fee" which is all the rage right now with hotels. $5 for an ice tea by the pool was a little steep but Trump rocks it everywhere else. Hopefully they'll offer more "specials" so we can afford to go back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Melinda J
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review of your recent stay. I'm glad we lived up to your expectations.Our hotel resort fee includes the following amenities to all our guest: high speed internet access, two courtesy shuttles to the Wynn and Caesar’s Palace, $25 Spa credit, access to the fitness center, in-room coffee, tea and bottle water replenished daily, newspaper delivery, shoe shine service, printing of boarding passes and incoming faxes and unlimited local and toll free calls.

We always have special promotions going on so I'm sure we'll see you again!

Best Regard,