“Excellence before arrival”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Even before I arrived on property I received excellent service from the Trump. E-mail exchanges answered all of my questions and made sure that my room preferences were noted. They delivered on all accounts and I got the corner suite I had wanted. I loved this hotel.. in design, service, comfort and function I feel it is the best of the "condo-hotel" properties found in Vegas. Location is good although noise can be an issue... trains on one side and the Encore Beach Club on the other can be noisy. I will say the hotel itself is very quiet, just a fair amount of area noise... still, you expect that being so close to the strip. Proximity to the mall is great and the walk to the strip is hardly as daunting as some people have suggested. I also found the hotel reasonable... not just in room price but in cost of amenities.... room service for example and ATM fees... cheaper than many places on the strip (though still, of course, not actually "cheap"). I really enjoyed my stay here and would honestly return.

Room Tip: Corner suites are a huge plus and relatively affordable.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Skilt,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay.

We are very happy to know that you experienced excellent service even before you arrived on property as guest service and satisfaction is our number 1 priority!

We are also thrilled that you enjoyed your corner suite and convenient location that is footsteps away from the Fashion Show Mall and the Las Vegas Strip.

We appreciate you choosing Trump and we hope to welcome you back the next time you are visiting Vegas.

Best Regards,

General Manager, Trump Las Vegas

Write a ReviewReviews (11,152)

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Anticipating guests needs, great value, excellent customer service! The Trump International Hotel Las Vegas hired a great staff. Each morning I got my morning coffee in the lobby from the nicest staff members.Food was great as well. I am going back next year and telling my friends.

Room Tip: Rooms facing south down the strip has the best views I have ever had in Vegas!
1  Thank DBroK

Dear DBrok,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent stay.

We are thrilled to hear that you experienced the Trump service that has become our Hallmark.

We appreciate you spreading the word about time here and we look forward to welcoming you back as our valued guest.

With sincere thanks,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I was in Vegas for a large convention & booked myself & (4) colleagues at the Trump. I had stayed here before & had a good experience - except for the CHOOOO!! CHOOOOO!! LOUD TRAIN - so I decided to give it another whirl, with the caveat that they did NOT put me in a room near the train (which they didn't -- phew!).
Let's start with the good: big, huge rooms with nice beds & linens, couch/sitting area, kitchenette & desk + mammoth bathroom & shower tastefully done in a natural stone. Flat screen TV in the bedroom & in the mirror of the bathroom (although bathroom one was intermittent). The pool is small but had good cocktails & music (I appreciated this being in my early 40s I didn't want a big Vegas "pool scene"). The gym is also small, but had everything I needed.
I had breakfast 3 days at their on-site restaurant & it was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast wrap & the oatmeal & the prices were very fair ($7 oatmeal; $12 wrap).
Additionally, the staff goes out of their way to be courteous, helpful, warm, kind & offer above-and-beyond service. This was apparent from everyone; including the check-in, concierge, bell desk, valet, restaurant, pool staff.
Ok, now the bad: the "free" internet service (you pay for it with your $25 daily resort fee) was terrible. It never worked & I could not get cell reception either, so it made working/checking emails impossible which was irritating.
You're also a bit removed from the strip so walking to all the big casinos takes quite awhile although, on the up side, you are a stone's throw from the Fashion Mall which has every store a girl could want!
Finally, the ugly: the first day I was there I grabbed the robe after showering & there was blood all over the lapel (didn't realize this until I had it on & it really disgusted me -- plus is very unsanitary). I called the front desk & they were SO nonchalant about it. Said they'd send up another robe but didn't offer me an apology & to me, this is a pretty big ooops! It made me feel uncertain about how clean the room was & how carefully items are checked & replenished.
Also, my (4) colleagues all got rooms near the train & they were all woken up throughout the nights, which I felt personally bad & responsible for.
In summary, good hotel - but when adding it all up, there may be better choices. And if you do choose to say here, I'll say it again - INSIST on a room not near the train (unless you are a rock solid sleeper).

Room Tip: You MUST MUST MUST ask for a room NOT on the train side.
1  Thank Nicole R

Dear Nicole R,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience here at Trump Las Vegas and for choosing to stay with us once again.

We would like to let you and your colleagues know that we are currently working with the local authorities regarding a resolution for the train. We cannot thank you enough for giving us a second chance and we are very happy to hear that your room was opposite the train for this stay.

We would like to extend our sincerest of apologies for the issue experienced and I have brought to the housekeeping department head to ensure this does not happen again.

Thank you for also letting us know that you experienced above and beyond service which we strive to deliver to all of our guests.

Please let us know in advance should you return to Las Vegas and it will be our pleasure to make sure your next visit is in line with our standards without any flaws.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

WOW!!! The room was HUGE and made our 6 day business trip comfortable and felt like home. There was LOTS of closet space and dresser space too. The service was amazing and the staff was extremely accommodating. The valet service was incredible and made going back and forth to the convention center and the Strip a breeze. Even though this was a business trip, I was able to relax at the beautiful pool and enjoy some of the hotel amenities. We would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel and look forward to staying here the next time we visit Las Vegas (which is usually a few times a year).

Dear DebArtist,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay.

We love to hear that our guests' consider Trump Las Vegas to be their home away from home.

We are thrilled that you loved our over-sized comfortable suites as much as we do and that while you were here you were able to take advantage of our complimentary valet that made your trips back and forth to the convention center easier.

Even though you were here for business we are happy to hear that you had some time to relax by our beautiful pool.

We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Las Vegas either for business or just a little rest and relaxation!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Beware there is a significant resort charge hidden until checked in by which time it is too late. Be prepared to feel cheated and swindled! Otherwise it is a great hotel especially for the price. Also odd though is there is no self parking only valet which is free, but can take a while especially during checkout.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank MarcusFan

Dear MarcusFan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay.

The Las Vegas market is a destination that does assess a Resort Fee and our nightly fee allows for internet access, in room coffee, bottled water in the room and many other amenities. We provide a comprehensive list in our key packet that we give to all guests.

I hope that you will come back and take advantage of the many amenities that are available to our guests with payment of the Resort Fee.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Great experience - nice to have a place that was non-smoking. Line ups for the shuttles not handled very well. Had staff move people up in the line making it close for us to meet others at a certain time.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear sherryandwayne,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay.

Guest service and satisfaction is our number 1 priority and we are pleased to hear that you experienced the excellent customer service that we strive for.

We would also like to thank you for bringing the shuttle line to our attention. This feedback will be used to evaluate the service execution in that area.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I love this hotel. Everything from the doorman is top notch and every employee I encountered was very friendly. We checked in around 1:00 and were greeted by a very nice front desk employee, his name was Lonnie. My husband and I were here for an anniversary trip and after we had told Lonnie he gave us a complimentary upgrade to the 50th floor strip view suite, that is 5 star service! The room was beautiful and I will definitely stay here again. They have complimentary shuttles to the Caesars and the Wynn if you want to gamble. There is also the mall right across the street. I definitely recommend the Trump to anyone who is visiting Vegas. The only thing we had found bad was the ironing board in our room had burn marks but that was not a big deal.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear maraeatuakoi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with Trump Las Vegas.

We are thrilled you chose Trump to celebrate your very special occasion. Our staff strives to make every effort to enhance our guest experience and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the upgrade and that it made for a "perfect stay".

We hope to welcome you back as you celebrate the many special occasions to come!

Best Wishes,