Nice clean upscale hotel. Price commensurate with type and location. Comfortable bed and furniture. The towels were soft and large. Great view of part of the strip and close to the mall. Courtesy shuttle to the Wynn and Forum Shops. Only two negatives were coffee and a muffin were a little pricey even for a four star hotel, and the train goes by and blows the whistle several times at night that even on the 25th floor it could be heard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas