“Fabulous service”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #12 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We spent three nights at Trump Hotel in Las Vegas. From the moment we left our car with the valet, we felt like we were valued guests. There are plenty of staff around to answer a quick question, give directions or bring something to the room. It was really refreshing to call housekeeping and have the item arrive within five minutes. We had a one bedroom suite which was huge and beautiful. The master bathroom even has a tv built into the mirror.

Room Tip: Ask for a high up room with a view of the strip.
1  Thank pammy1955
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear pammy1955,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Trump Las Vegas.

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your visit.

Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you again as our valued guest.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent place to stay. I highly recommend it. Beautiful, spacious rooms, lots of storage space, gorgeous bathroom, all you need kitchen, great service, very attentive staff, what more can I say? Convenient shuttle to two major casinos.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Clobrien5905

Dear Clobrien5905,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Trump Las Vegas.

We greatly appreciate you sharing that your needs were met during your time here and that you enjoyed our suites along with the amenities they provide as well.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

With sincere thanks,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were lucky enough to get a corner room, and it was beautiful. Nicer than most homes. High end kitchen appliances, nice TV's, very comfortable bed. Huge master bathroom, plus a smaller 3/4 bath. Quiet. Excellent service. No casino and no smoking were pluses for us traveling with a 8 yr old.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Discerning_Dad,

We are beyond thrilled to read that you received "excellent service" during your visit as that is our number one priority!

We hope to welcome you and your family again should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I spent a week at the Trump Las Vegas and had an outstanding time. It's located off the strip and is not part of a casino. They provided a shuttle to Caesar and The Wynn that offered a great alternative to walking to the strip each day. The Fashion Mall, directly across the street from the hotel, was great if you wanted to pick up that last minute item...like an Apple charger!

The staff at the pool was very attentive and there was always a deck chair available.

Only downside was the water pressure in the shower on the 26th floor was not that great. The giant tub more than made up for that.

Great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear SevenRider,

We are glad you enjoyed your visit as well as our convenient access to the Fashion Show Mall. We consider it to be the best of both worlds and we are happy you did too.

We look forward to welcoming you again should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Ever since my first stay less than a year ago, it has only gotten better and better. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is very attentive. I've been in Vegas at least once a month in the last year for both business and pleasure and I would say 80% of my stays have been at Trump. As for the other 20%....I wished I was at Trump. During my visits, I've stayed in standard suites, 1-bdr suites, 2-bdr penthouses and the 3-bdr penthouse. All rooms are beautiful, no matter which room you get. I feel like the penthouses at Trump provide provide far more value for your money than some of the other hotels on the strip. If booked far in advance, a one- or two-bdr penthouse at Trump can cost you the same as a standard suite in some of the other "popular" casino hotels...but you'll get a far more swanky experience at Trump in a room 2-3 times larger than the others.

There is no casino in the hotel. But I personally like getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city when I feel like it. I also like the smoke-free smell of the hotel. I love the fact that it is across from the Fashion Show mall as there have been multiple occasions when I've needed to make impromptu purchases for make-up and or evening attire (and I appreciate not having been limited to the high prices of the shopping at larger casino hotel shops/boutiques. It's also a short walk through the mall to get to Wynn or Encore, so I don't find it inconvenient at all if I want to gamble or have a meal at another restaurant on the strip. The continuous run of shuttle buses to Wynn and to Ceasars is very convenient. I like not having to worry about the drive on the strip or where to park...drop-offs and pick-ups are right in front.

Should anything during my stay have appeared less than perfect, I feel like the hotel did the right thing and did their best to remedy the situation as quickly as they could.

I love room service. My favorite dinner is their pot roast. And I love the asparagus, too. Have at least one room service meal. They even make room-service feel elegant.

Perhaps the #1 reason I continue to return to Trump is because of the way the staff makes me feel. I don't feel like I'm just another customer. They greet me by name. They remember me from my previous stays. They small talk with me. They ask me about my kids. They say, "Welcome back!" from the moment I pull up to valet. For those that don't remember me by name, they make it a point to say they remember me from my previous stay. It goes a very long way when you walk into a place of business and they truly make you feel appreciated and special. I've never had this experiences at any other hotel. I just feel like part of a small community when I visit, maybe even like family. This personable service is by far what impresses me the most about Trump.

Room Tip: Book 3 months in advance to find great rates on the penthouses.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear TheRockinMom,

A simple thank you doesn't seem like enough! First of all, thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a delightful review of your return stay at Trump Las Vegas!!

Secondly, thank you for your loyalty to Trump. It is valuable guests such as yourself that make what we do all worth it. We strive to offer Five-Star service however it is the comment you provided that you felt like "family" that truly encourages us to continue to go above and beyond.

Thank you once again for your continued support and we cannot wait to welcome you once again as our valued Trump guest.

With sincere appreciation,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I had an excellent experience at the Trump. One thing to note is that my wife and I knew that we were going to arrive much later in the evening and I called the hotel to let them know and make sure they did not give away our room like many other hotels do if you do not check in by a certain time. I was told that Trump International Hotels guarantee the reservation of all their guests and there was no need to call in. This was unexpected and very welcoming.

Once we arrived at the hotel, the entire staff was very welcoming. My wife and I were given a complimentary upgrade and we stayed on the 58th floor with a strip view. It was breathtaking. The room (including the bathroom) was spacious and clean. The tv inside the bathroom mirror is neat feature but the sound coming out of that tv sounded hollow. The website for the hotel says that the rooms are stocked with cooking and eating utensils, however Clark County prevents them from doing so at Trump Las Vegas. if you want to cook your own food you must request the items to be brought to your room.

We ate breakfast at DJT which was very good. The staff was helpful almost to the point of being too helpful. I for one am used to opening ketchup bottles myself and was a little taken aback when our waitress snatched the bottle out of my hand and said "Let me take care of that for you." It was almost like she was afraid I would hurt myself and take additional actions against the hotel.

the only other service we used was the free shuttle to Ceasar's Palace. It is a nice service for those that want to go to the strip for whatever reason and not have to worry about traffic or finding a place to park. The shuttle runs constantly until midnight (2 a.m. for the shuttle to the Wynn). They do pack you in pretty tightly, so if you are claustrophobic, a taxi might be a better choice.

Overall it was a great experience. My only gripe was that i expected a little more interaction from the attache service. Being a first time customer, I expected someone from that department to elicit some questions from me or my wife to make our stay better (not that it wasn't a great stay). The only reason I say this is because the Trump website, when promoting the service, states that no one should feel like this their first trip to the hotel and they want to be able to anticipate their guests needs. I did not really have any needs, but I would expect a service like that to try and learn more about all of their guests.

Dear Brandon F,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Trump Las Vegas.

We take pride in being a smoke-free, casino-free hotel and we are delighted to read that it is appreciated.

We always enjoy reading about what our guests are experiencing during their visits so we greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback as it is very valuable to us.

We hope you will allow us to welcome you again the next time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent Hotel in a great Location just off the Las Vegas strip. A must for anyone who wants to get away from the prolific casino hotels or wants a touch of luxury. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are large and well appointed with some unusual features (TV integrated into the bathroom mirror, not seen that before)! Only downside for me was the choice of TV channels , no HBO which is pretty much standard elsewhere. All in all a great choice and very reasonable rates.

Room Tip: Try for a higher level room with a view of the strip.

Dear Jim B,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at Trump Las Vegas.

We are very happy to read that our location was ideal and that you had a luxurious visit.

We hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,