We spent three nights at Trump Hotel in Las Vegas. From the moment we left our car with the valet, we felt like we were valued guests. There are plenty of staff around to answer a quick question, give directions or bring something to the room. It was really refreshing to call housekeeping and have the item arrive within five minutes. We had a one bedroom suite which was huge and beautiful. The master bathroom even has a tv built into the mirror.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas