Other than some very minor issues (a room door that kept unlocking itself and a somewhat convoluted process for getting the hotel airport shuttle), this was an outstanding experience. The rooms were spacious and well maintained. We had 2 bathrooms (one of which was larger than my first apartment) and a kitchen area, The staff was professional and extremely friendly. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever been in (in a hotel, anyway). The hotel is slightly off the beaten path, but still very close to the Strip and it's right across the street from the Fashion Show Mall (which had its own advantages).
Overall, a wonderful stay. We will definitely stay there again the next time we hit Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas