I cannot say enough about the Trump Las Vegas. We stayed from Jun 26-July 2 and had the best experience. The staff was absolutely phenomenal, the rooms were absolutely amazing ( I had the best sleep of my life). We always had more than enough of everything (towels, coffee, water etc). The pool staff waited on you hand and foot. Free shuttles ran to the Wynn and Caesars constantly until 12am daily which we used almost daily .I was blown away with the impeccable service this hotel offers.
I also loved the fact it had no casino and it was just off the strip. A little oasis in the heart of Vegas!!!!
All the staff deserve a pat on the back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Priceline, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas