We were able to book two 2-BR suites at the Trump Tower with my sister-in-law's timeshare benefits for a few nights. WOW - what an awesome experience! From start to finish this hotel and staff did not disappoint! We had a small snafu at the check-in (my SIL hadn't arrived yet), but Ellen and Bernard set everything right and got us into our rooms.
If I had the opportunity, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Valet parking (some may see con, but I loved it)
- Superior posh experience
- Very kid friendly
- The rooms have doorbells (DOORBELLS!!!)
- Full kitchen
- Pool area and staff (they brought extra towels at the very hint we may need them - providing before we realized)
- No smoking
- Amazing views
- No casino on property
- Off the strip (convenient shuttle to Caesars and Wynn every 15 minutes)
- Limited restaurants and bars on site (short walk to Fashion Mall)More