I chose this hotel because of the reviews, the location, the no smoking and the absence of a casino. I'm not sure what all the excellent reviews are about. I found the rooms to be well appointed and very clean but the rooms are NOT quiet, you hear noise from the hallway as well as street noise and train noise even if you are on the 35th floor. Unbelievable.
The rooms all have kitchenettes yet there is NOTHING in the way of equipment to use in that kitchen. We were not at all informed of how to get what you need at check in, this is a huge miss for me. I was billed twice for our room and had to call and speak to three different departments to get it cleared up. All in all I have had MUCH better experiences at other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travelbag, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas