It was my first time in Vegas and decided to book a room at the Trump for the value, the No smoking, No casino atmosphere, and of course the Trump name. I knew we would be going elsewhere to enjoy the casinos but I wanted to relax and be comfortable where I rest my head. My wife and I were there for our anniversary and also EVO which is a video game convention held yearly in Las Vegas. It was our first time staying in a five-star hotel and my wife was very surprised when I pulled into the valet thinking we were lost.
Check-in was a breeze and our room was fabulous. We stayed in room #4800 overlooking the strip. The view was amazing and high enough that we barely noticed the train the other reviews complained about. The room was clean and elegant as you would expect, and the bathroom was just as luxurious with the jet tub, separate toilet and shower stalls, but the TV in the mirror was a nice touch. My wife loved the complimentary toiletries, chocolates, and the Trump water to beat that desert heat. We requested bath robes since we didn't find any in our room and boy I'm glad we did, they were wonderful. I had no trouble falling asleep in our king sized bed and they even had a complimentary white wine on ice waiting for us later that night. We would of preferred a good Moscato but the gesture was unforgettable.
On our stay we also took advantage of the in-suite dining and the spa facilities which was heaven on earth. We did have a problem connecting our android phones to the WiFi in the room. I called customer service about it but I don't know if anything was done...no biggie though we had a great time anyways. All in all I would stay at the Trump again and recommend them to anyone staying in Vegas. Cheers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas