“Location is RIGHT off the strip and steps from the mall!”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #16 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Orange County, California
“Location is RIGHT off the strip and steps from the mall!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

After my second stay, I am convinced this is my go to hotel in Vegas. Although it is meters off the strip, it is literally steps from the mall across the street. They also provide shuttle service the Caesar's Palace. The cleanest hotel in Vegas with exceptional service! They never us feel as though they were too busy although clearly they had high occupancy. Large rooms and baths with a light décor and a rare find in Vegas: spotless! We joined them after a horrible experience at other properties. Never changing hotels again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear lesliedoc

Thank you for making Trump International Hotel Las Vegas your "Go To" hotel. I am happy to read you enjoyed your suite, amenities and our world class service. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Brian Baudreau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,700)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
San Diego
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had a very enjoyable time staying at the Donald's hotel it was extremely beautiful and the service was on point! was happy it didn't have a casino nice to come back to just like home peaceful! the only thing I wish was that it had a club so I could just come down and enjoy a little without leaving the hotel ! I will definitely stay again at Trump international.

Dear Dwayne D,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations and our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best,

Stoney Creek, Canada
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We are well seasoned 5 star travellers and I cannot save enough good things about Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. The room was well appointed and clean and the bed comfortable. We are not usually ones to lie around a pool but this time we did. The pool service and amenities were impeccable. All employees everywhere in the hotel were polite, courteous and couldn't do enough for you, but what really struck a chord with me was our last day. We had left just enough time to get to the airport and when we got to the lobby the there were no taxis out front, which was very unusual because our whole stay there were always taxis.... Regardless, one of the young men at the door asked us to just wait a moment, and then he directed us to a very nice limo suv and he drove us to the airport. When I asked how much, he told us it was complimentary... totally unexpected so we gave him a very generous tip. Overall the hotel ambience and hotel staff are top notch.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Lisa H
Dear Lisa H,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations and I appreciate you sharing on TripAdvisor your favorite features and amenities. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas in the near future.

All the Best,

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed 9 nights and were upgraded to a strip view room on the 43rd floor. Yes you can hear the train but it never disturbed us at all.

The room was immaculate and although there were no robes in the room on arrival they were quickly brought when we asked.

The pool area was great and compared to some of the strip hotel pool areas that we looked at this was an oasis, not too busy even though we were there over the 4th July weekend. Staff were great and always coming around with iced water. The food at the pool was also great and not overpriced for the quality and service you received.

Everywhere in Vegas is a long walk between places no matter where you are staying and the shuttle to the Wynn and Ceasers is a god send and we used it almost everyday - the drivers of the shuttle were also great and full of local information although I do agree with other reviewers it would be useful if the shuttle also went to a hotel further down as it is a big distance from Ceasers to say The Mandalay Bay.

The room was immaculate and the kitchen area was great we actually had breakfast in the room most mornings at leisure before going down to the pool. The bathroom was pure bliss and the products they supply are great.

There are lots of different lifts that only go to certain floors which is great as you never have to wait long for one to arrive and they are very fast and efficient.

I think one of the main plus sides is that you don't have to walk through a smokey casino to get anywhere like you have to do in the majority of the other LV hotels. Will definitely be back and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to my clients, family and friends in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a strip view on a high floor the views are amazing and you will be away from the train line.
1 Thank Nicola401
Dear Nicola401,

Thank you taking the time to provide such great feedback and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your recent visit & enjoyed all the amenities our property has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas in the near future.

All the Best,

Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 17 July 2014

It was my first time in Vegas and decided to book a room at the Trump for the value, the No smoking, No casino atmosphere, and of course the Trump name. I knew we would be going elsewhere to enjoy the casinos but I wanted to relax and be comfortable where I rest my head. My wife and I were there for our anniversary and also EVO which is a video game convention held yearly in Las Vegas. It was our first time staying in a five-star hotel and my wife was very surprised when I pulled into the valet thinking we were lost.

Check-in was a breeze and our room was fabulous. We stayed in room #4800 overlooking the strip. The view was amazing and high enough that we barely noticed the train the other reviews complained about. The room was clean and elegant as you would expect, and the bathroom was just as luxurious with the jet tub, separate toilet and shower stalls, but the TV in the mirror was a nice touch. My wife loved the complimentary toiletries, chocolates, and the Trump water to beat that desert heat. We requested bath robes since we didn't find any in our room and boy I'm glad we did, they were wonderful. I had no trouble falling asleep in our king sized bed and they even had a complimentary white wine on ice waiting for us later that night. We would of preferred a good Moscato but the gesture was unforgettable.

On our stay we also took advantage of the in-suite dining and the spa facilities which was heaven on earth. We did have a problem connecting our android phones to the WiFi in the room. I called customer service about it but I don't know if anything was done...no biggie though we had a great time anyways. All in all I would stay at the Trump again and recommend them to anyone staying in Vegas. Cheers!

Room Tip: 1. Bring an Ethernet cable in case you're unable to connect to Wifi. 2. Android phones had no l...
1 Thank Michael K
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Ray K,

Thank you for recommending on Trip Advisor your favorite features and amenities of your recent stay at Trump Las Vegas.

We greatly appreciate you choosing Trump as your hotel destination for your first visit to Las Vegas as we know you have many choices.

We hope to welcome you again should your travels bring you back in the near future.

All the best,

Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 17 July 2014

First time I've stayed off the strip in a long time. Once again Priceline led me to the holy grail of properties at a very reasonable price. Well-appointed lobby and extraordinary service, led off by Javier at the front desk at check-in he upgraded us to 52nd floor strip view room for only $25, total not per night. The view was right from a postcard well worth the nominal charge. Our standard room was a suite that should easily run over $200 a night at any other property. Pool was small but once again well serviced by a Trump's outstanding staff. Great oasis of calm and tranquility in the hustle, bustle, and fun that is Vegas. Great place to regroup and re-energize before striking out for any and all Vegas adventures. By the way television in the bathroom incorporated in to the mirror is an awesome touch and amenity. Also, great shopping across the street at the fashion mall. I could go on and on, unfortunately its time to depart Sin city and continue on our west coast road trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a "strip" view above the 52nd floor which has dedicated elevator, servicing from t...
Dear dmancane,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Trump Las Vegas, especially one as delightful as yours!

We are thrilled that you chose to visit Trump and that you enjoyed our casino-free, smoke-free hotel and that it made for a tranquil oasis from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas strip. We take pride in being just far enough away from the boulevard for you to feel the luxury and peacefulness of our property yet close enough to be right in the middle of all of the action should you decide to.

Thank you once again for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you again as our valued guest should you decide to return in the near future.

With sincere thanks,

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Staff is courteous and friendly. Rooms are spacious and clean. Decor is outstanding. I am hooked. Can't think of staying anywhere else. While they do have a shuttle to the strip it would be nice if the shuttle could take you to the other end of the strip or close to it not just to the Wynn and Ceasars.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Sandra M,

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump Las Vegas and we appreciate you taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again as our valued guest.