I booked this hotel via the "Name your own price" app on Priceline, and while I was HOPING for the Wynn, once I saw that I had instead booked the Trump I was pretty disappointed. After ready reviews, I was worried the hotel would be boring, noisy, and far from the strip.
I was not there 2 mins before I was blown away. In a good way!!
First of all, the hotel is beautiful- but what I appreciated MOST is that you don't have to wander aimlessly through what feels like miles of shops/casinos/atriums to try and check into your room. I have stayed at the MGM and Ceasars Palace, and always felt like merely GETTING to the hotel was a challenge, let alone trying to find the check-in. The Trump has very easy access off the I-15 freeway, which made getting in/out a pinch. Plus, check in was simple and there were no lines.
We were upgraded to a gorgeous 1 bedroom suite with strip view without even asking. They comped us to a 1 pm check out. EVERYONE at the hotel, from the reservations desk to the concierge to our waitress at the pool were a delight. The room was spacious and comfortable, the bathroom larger than my college dorm room- was delightful. Wish we had been there more nights!
As for its location on the strip, anyone who says that it is a far walk from the strip, is delusional. It is honestly farther from the strip to the registration desk at the Wynn then it is from the Trump to the strip. It is farther DOWN the strip, but not that much. Took us about 20 mins to walk from the Flamingo to the Trump, all the while soaking in the "Vegas" nightlife.
The pool is just a pool. Not that exciting. And my only reason for the non 5-star rating. It is relaxing, if you want to just sit by a pool, but we live in the Palm Springs area where EVERYONE has a pool. I would probably opt to stay somewhere else in the future if we visited in summer just to have a 'happening' pool. Otherwise, I would definitely stay again at the Trump. Definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas