“Exceeding all my expectations!!”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #13 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Bermuda Dunes, California
“Exceeding all my expectations!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I booked this hotel via the "Name your own price" app on Priceline, and while I was HOPING for the Wynn, once I saw that I had instead booked the Trump I was pretty disappointed. After ready reviews, I was worried the hotel would be boring, noisy, and far from the strip.

I was not there 2 mins before I was blown away. In a good way!!

First of all, the hotel is beautiful- but what I appreciated MOST is that you don't have to wander aimlessly through what feels like miles of shops/casinos/atriums to try and check into your room. I have stayed at the MGM and Ceasars Palace, and always felt like merely GETTING to the hotel was a challenge, let alone trying to find the check-in. The Trump has very easy access off the I-15 freeway, which made getting in/out a pinch. Plus, check in was simple and there were no lines.

We were upgraded to a gorgeous 1 bedroom suite with strip view without even asking. They comped us to a 1 pm check out. EVERYONE at the hotel, from the reservations desk to the concierge to our waitress at the pool were a delight. The room was spacious and comfortable, the bathroom larger than my college dorm room- was delightful. Wish we had been there more nights!

As for its location on the strip, anyone who says that it is a far walk from the strip, is delusional. It is honestly farther from the strip to the registration desk at the Wynn then it is from the Trump to the strip. It is farther DOWN the strip, but not that much. Took us about 20 mins to walk from the Flamingo to the Trump, all the while soaking in the "Vegas" nightlife.

The pool is just a pool. Not that exciting. And my only reason for the non 5-star rating. It is relaxing, if you want to just sit by a pool, but we live in the Palm Springs area where EVERYONE has a pool. I would probably opt to stay somewhere else in the future if we visited in summer just to have a 'happening' pool. Otherwise, I would definitely stay again at the Trump. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Opt to face the strip if you can. And farther east gets you less train noise.
1 Thank 298wendyb
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear wendy b,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodation, amenities and guest services. I'm glad to hear you had the opportunity to experience our Beautiful One Bedroom Suite and enjoy the stunning view from our property.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Brian Baudreau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,726)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Marlborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 July 2014

in terms of staff attitude and room services. It wasn't that the staff were poor, just that they weren't great. The room has a kitchen but no crockery or cutlery so feels unfinished. Lots of room noise (from the pool music and the train that passes by).

I would look elsewhere next time but for the money it was good value (large room, great Jacuzzi bath). Internet access was relatively slow (around 3mbps)

I have just checked into the Venetian for my conference and it is much better all round (WiFi is off the chart at 85mbps download!)

Trump is very close to large shopping mall but area around hotel is a bit derelict (massive empty lot etc). A colleague of mine got a week day room for $90/night which is great for the money.

Room Tip: Rooms above the pool are noisy until about 8.30pm. The hotel is well aware of the train noise but yo...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank trickyb
Dear trickyb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We truly appreciate all forms of guest feedback and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. It was of course great concern I learned of the inconsistencies in service you experienced.

I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback. I hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence and welcome you back to our property.

Ohio City, Ohio
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have very fond memories of this adventure. A lot of money was spent, the service was good and room stay was good as well. Did a lot of gambling, which was the reason for the adventure, so the winnings panned out to an even spread. Thank u

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Doreen M
Dear Doreen M,

Thank you for your review! I'm pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

All the Best,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great service, not as crazy as casino hotels, much more personable, keep it up. If you enjoy tea in the morning take your own tea bags, as they supply mint tea instead of breakfast tea. The housekeeping staff were very helpful, as was all the other staff in every area. I can see why people return to this hotel.

1 Thank Jeffrey R
Dear Jeffrey R,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience during your stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We take great pride in our Guest services and believe in providing that personalized service . Thank you for your kind comments of your stay and recommending us on TripAdvisor. We look forward to the opportunity of your return.

Best Wishes,

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was extremely impressed with the Trump International in Las Vegas. The hotel itself has everything you would expect for a 5-star hotel (very clean, excellent decor, high quality materials/furniture/appliances in the rooms). But what really sets this place apart is the customer service. I truly felt that from the moment I dropped my car off at the valet, EVERYONE at this hotel was interested in making sure I was a satisfied customer. I've stayed at many different places on the strip, and the staff at the Trump were by far the best. I realize customer service experiences can be subjective, but it seemed to me like exceeding expectations is an organizational goal at Trump.

It made me a firm believer in the Trump brand and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. It's perfect if you're looking for a top quality hotel on the strip, but away from the busier/trashier parts of the strip. Would be a great place to bring a family or celebrate an anniversary.

Room Tip: Get a room with a strip view, you won't be disappointed.
Dear doctorj085,

Thank you for your recent review on your visit to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in our World Class Service and believe in providing that personalized service to our guests.

We look forward in welcoming you and your family back in the near future!

Best Wishes,

Pompano Beach, FL
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This hotel is gorgeous and the pool area is such a nice change from the thumping music/DJ drunk college pool crowd that other spots seem to attract. This place is high class, adult & relaxing. They have a great shuttle service that runs every 15 minutes that will take you to either Wynn or Caesar's Palace in the middle of everything. But the best thing is the VIEW!! We stayed on the 51st floor and we could see all of Vegas. People pay hundreds for those helicopter rides to see what we could see all the time. Excellent staff and service as well, not to mention how gorgeous the room & bathroom were. Will def. stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor with a view of the strip.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear phanie12,

Thank you for your nice review on Trump International Hotel Las Vegas! I am happy to read you enjoyed the view from your suite, amenities and our world class service. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 20 July 2014

LOVE the nonsmoking environment, HUGE room & bathroom, fancy little TV screen on bathroom mirror (kids LOVE it!), and a kitchen equipped with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, and stove with a tea kettle! Compared to most large hotels in LV, these are real bonus especially when travelling with kids. They even provide free bottled water each room! Check in (@6-ish pm) and out (@8am) was speedy. No wait line at all.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear W L,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations and appreciate you sharing your favorite features and amenities.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas in the near future.

All the Best,