We stayed on route home after driving back from a camping trip in Yellowstone. Booked on the spur of the moment and got a very competitive rate. We were somewhat unkempt from camping but still received great service on check-in. Housekeeping provided us with everything we needed to use the kitchen facilities in our mini suite and we enjoyed home cooking for dinner with a glass of wine and exquisite view of the strip. Our room had one of the largest spa tubs I have ever seen and we finished the evening off with family bath. The next morning we really enjoyed drinks by the pool and an early swim. Overall, this is one of the best family oriented hotel that I've stayed-in in Vegas- my wife loved the fact that this is a non casino and non smoking hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas