“Great service and facilities without casino or smoke”

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #12 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed on route home after driving back from a camping trip in Yellowstone. Booked on the spur of the moment and got a very competitive rate. We were somewhat unkempt from camping but still received great service on check-in. Housekeeping provided us with everything we needed to use the kitchen facilities in our mini suite and we enjoyed home cooking for dinner with a glass of wine and exquisite view of the strip. Our room had one of the largest spa tubs I have ever seen and we finished the evening off with family bath. The next morning we really enjoyed drinks by the pool and an early swim. Overall, this is one of the best family oriented hotel that I've stayed-in in Vegas- my wife loved the fact that this is a non casino and non smoking hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Richard A,

I am happy to learn you enjoyed your recent visit to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations, amenities and received wonderful Guest service from our staff. Thank you for choosing our property to sum up your family vacation.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Trump Las Vegas in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Very beautiful Hotel, we got a room upgrade becuase my it was my girlfriends birthday, amazing room, two bathrooms, fridge, oven, coffeemaker , 2 large tvs, hoped we could have stayed there longer, there's no casino here and there's no party atmosphere in the pool. So if you're looking for something quiet, this is the place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear josearey79,

Thank you for your review during your recent visit at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am delighted you shared such a special occasion with us. It is very pleasing to read you enjoyed your upgrade and accommodations. We take great pride in our Guest Services and providing a personalized experience. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Trump Las Vegas in the near future.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Fiancée and I stayed here during a short trip to Vegas in July. All in all not a bad experience. We made our reservations through Priceline using the express deal option and the room per night was about $74. Upon checking in, the front desk did try to upsell us a room for an extra $25/night. We declined and said we were fine with whatever room we would get, originally facing away from the strip. We made small talk with the clerk while he was checking us in, and when it was all said and done he had upgraded our room to one facing the strip and pool view. Ended up on the 34th floor with a pretty decent view. The hotel is only maybe 1/4 mile from the strip. Can walk down the road or cross the street and walk through the mall. Or you can take the free shuttles that run either to the Wynn (1/4 mile) or Caesars about a mile down the strip. Shuttles only run until 12am during the week and 2am on the weekends. Vegas really isn't my thing, but if I were to go back I would definitely stay here again.

Good: rooms are fairly large, ours had a kitchenette, large bathroom, whirlpool tub, stand up shower and floor to ceiling windows. Courteous staff from the front desk to the shuttle drivers. NO CASINO!! Was nice to not have to walk through throngs of people and pinging machines to get to our room.

Bad: the floor in our bathroom had 2 spots which we eventually determined was spilled coffee (neither of us had any coffee in the bathroom or the room for that matter). Carpet had a few odd looking spots. Could have been stains or could have just been the carpet, couldn't tell. Everything..EVERYTHING is accented in gold. Lol. 1980 called and wants their decor back. There is a $25/day "resort fee" that covers incidentals-anything you use or drink in the room, wifi, etc.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Chey80,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodations and our amenities.

We appreciate your comments and are always happy to know what our guests are experiencing during their visits and are eager to improve where needed.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I booked this hotel via the "Name your own price" app on Priceline, and while I was HOPING for the Wynn, once I saw that I had instead booked the Trump I was pretty disappointed. After ready reviews, I was worried the hotel would be boring, noisy, and far from the strip.

I was not there 2 mins before I was blown away. In a good way!!

First of all, the hotel is beautiful- but what I appreciated MOST is that you don't have to wander aimlessly through what feels like miles of shops/casinos/atriums to try and check into your room. I have stayed at the MGM and Ceasars Palace, and always felt like merely GETTING to the hotel was a challenge, let alone trying to find the check-in. The Trump has very easy access off the I-15 freeway, which made getting in/out a pinch. Plus, check in was simple and there were no lines.

We were upgraded to a gorgeous 1 bedroom suite with strip view without even asking. They comped us to a 1 pm check out. EVERYONE at the hotel, from the reservations desk to the concierge to our waitress at the pool were a delight. The room was spacious and comfortable, the bathroom larger than my college dorm room- was delightful. Wish we had been there more nights!

As for its location on the strip, anyone who says that it is a far walk from the strip, is delusional. It is honestly farther from the strip to the registration desk at the Wynn then it is from the Trump to the strip. It is farther DOWN the strip, but not that much. Took us about 20 mins to walk from the Flamingo to the Trump, all the while soaking in the "Vegas" nightlife.

The pool is just a pool. Not that exciting. And my only reason for the non 5-star rating. It is relaxing, if you want to just sit by a pool, but we live in the Palm Springs area where EVERYONE has a pool. I would probably opt to stay somewhere else in the future if we visited in summer just to have a 'happening' pool. Otherwise, I would definitely stay again at the Trump. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Opt to face the strip if you can. And farther east gets you less train noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 298wendyb

Dear wendy b,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your accommodation, amenities and guest services. I'm glad to hear you had the opportunity to experience our Beautiful One Bedroom Suite and enjoy the stunning view from our property.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

in terms of staff attitude and room services. It wasn't that the staff were poor, just that they weren't great. The room has a kitchen but no crockery or cutlery so feels unfinished. Lots of room noise (from the pool music and the train that passes by).

I would look elsewhere next time but for the money it was good value (large room, great Jacuzzi bath). Internet access was relatively slow (around 3mbps)

I have just checked into the Venetian for my conference and it is much better all round (WiFi is off the chart at 85mbps download!)

Trump is very close to large shopping mall but area around hotel is a bit derelict (massive empty lot etc). A colleague of mine got a week day room for $90/night which is great for the money.

Room Tip: Rooms above the pool are noisy until about 8.30pm. The hotel is well aware of the train noise but yo...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank trickyb

Dear trickyb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We truly appreciate all forms of guest feedback and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. It was of course great concern I learned of the inconsistencies in service you experienced.

I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback. I hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence and welcome you back to our property.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have very fond memories of this adventure. A lot of money was spent, the service was good and room stay was good as well. Did a lot of gambling, which was the reason for the adventure, so the winnings panned out to an even spread. Thank u

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doreen M

Dear Doreen M,

Thank you for your review! I'm pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great service, not as crazy as casino hotels, much more personable, keep it up. If you enjoy tea in the morning take your own tea bags, as they supply mint tea instead of breakfast tea. The housekeeping staff were very helpful, as was all the other staff in every area. I can see why people return to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffrey R

Dear Jeffrey R,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience during your stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We take great pride in our Guest services and believe in providing that personalized service . Thank you for your kind comments of your stay and recommending us on TripAdvisor. We look forward to the opportunity of your return.

Best Wishes,